0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SoundDiver (Super)Nova (II) Release

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1                 Date: 30-May-02  @  11:45 PM   -   SoundDiver (Super)Nova (II) Release

Murray Webster

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

All,

I have posted my SoundDiver (Super)Nova (II) Release 2.0 adaptations in the Utilities section of www.StrawberryEmu.com

They feature Librarian functionality, full editing capabilities for Performance, Program, Arpeggiator and Global parameters as well as cross-referencing of Programs in Sound Categories, Programs in Performances and Arpeggiator Patterns in Programs and Performances.

New parameters have been added for OS2. All versions including the Nova and Supernova 1 have a Pause inserted between messages so you can use the Send pause parameter to slow or speed up transmission according to the capabilities of your Midi Interface.

Nova II owners will have to wait until Novation release OS2 for your machine to use the adaptation.

Any troubles let me know.

Note that the Help text is currently for Windows only, but I hope it will be translated for the Mac in due course.

Remember, if you haven't tried it, you can get a 30 minute Midi timeout demo of SoundDiver 3.0.2 at:

http://www.emagic.de/english/support/download/demo.html

Regards

Murray Webster

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum