0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: First Track

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 27-May-02  @  07:25 PM   -   First Track

STX303

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

This is the first rack i've ever finished, It's called futurist, is it any good?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 27-May-02  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: First Track

STX303

sorry i messed up the address, (and i know i misspelled track)

Message 3/4                 Date: 03-Jun-02  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: First Track

Bastiaan (Hajee)

You shouldn't have those hi arp like thingies all the time...they get boring after a while.. I like you bass and your 80's sound. Try some vocals.

Message 4/4                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: First Track

sitarsong

I wish my first track had been as good. Wish my 10th, 11th, 12th had too. You're missing the low frequencies on your kick drum. Probably something in the way you're mixing. I know how it is. Everything you have going is tight. What the track needs is a melody coming in or some other sounds of your making for which the arp could serve as a backdrop. Just my opinion. And you might let the arp come out when the pads come back in unless you really want the dissonance. That dissonance would work if you had something else prior to it happening to give it some perspective and a meaning sort of. Again, just my opinion. Keep it up. It's a very good first track in that it's tight like I said, and now that you've finished your first and posted it, they'll come more easily.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum