0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 new tracks

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 26-May-02  @  02:35 AM   -   2 new tracks

Paullyboy8440

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey all, some of u know that my harddrive recently crashed and i've decided to make new stuff and not take time to recreate. Well anyways, I got fruityloops and made 2 tracks. They are pretty plain sounding and short. Names are "Untitled" and "Punk Down 2 to go". Maybe you guys can give me some advice on how to work this thing better.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 26-May-02  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

Paullyboy8440

Hey while ur all at it, you guys can help me name the untitled (otherwise i'll call it supernothing)

Message 3/11                 Date: 27-May-02  @  04:54 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

Paullyboy8440

Alright i'm like pumping tracks out. I'm inspired for some reason. Care to comment on any?

Message 4/11                 Date: 27-May-02  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

sitarsong

Hey, I'll hopefully get a chance to listen tomorrow. Want to.  

Message 5/11                 Date: 27-May-02  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

xoxos

weird. cool.   go to it ninja master

Message 6/11                 Date: 28-May-02  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

Paul

Link?:  No link

i think i'm gonna remove Punk down from here. Its more like a test track to see what fruityloops can do for me. Its gonna be gone. The others however, i can improve on and replace.

Message 7/11                 Date: 28-May-02  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

Paullyboy8440

Oh- and i took the liberty of taking down a couple of old tracks too. Can't always live on the old eh?

Message 8/11                 Date: 28-May-02  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

xoxos

i liked that one. minimalist and very 'lego' track.. but i like that kinda stuff almost did an album like that.. would've finished it if i hadn't bought more gear!

Message 9/11                 Date: 28-May-02  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

Paul

I'll put it back up if u guys want but that was more like a fun track for me to see what the program is capable of.

Message 10/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

sitarsong

Listening to Supernothing. That kick is amazing. I like the beats. I started listening to the first track cuz I didn't see this one at first. Already forgot the name but I liked it. So this one. The kick gets a little too overpowering when it does the 16th note rolls. The kick and snare combo is hot. Did you get your other drive sorted out? Hope so.

Message 11/11                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks

Paullyboy8440

thanks sitar and xoxos. Sitar, i make my music really loud but it doesn't show up as much in the hi-fi version. On the lo-fi, you can really tell. Unfortunately i've lost all the original version of my new tracks, something went wrong - probably a virus and i had to reformat my comp. I lost 7 tracks. I'm taking a little break now from making music. Still listening here though. 

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum