0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: short little electro track

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 25-May-02  @  04:37 AM     Edit: 25-May-02  |  04:38 AM   -   short little electro track

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

deja vecu in my tracks.

I had a unhealthy ammount of fun making this. its all from dr110 samples, put together and effected in cooledit.

I dont make anything like this normaly and just wondered if it was any good and what not. i suppose it still needs a real mix to it. seems to sound alot better on headphones to me, which doesnt seem quite right.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 25-May-02  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: short little electro track

Maarten

Listening over laptop speakers... huh?... damn that was really short, hadn't even the time to explain my bad-sound kinda situation. Guess it's too little to comment on but the snare needs some more 'snap' to my taste. You could work the synth pattern out in the build to come- I like that sound... maybe a open hat on 4 to give it that extra electro swing? Ohh well, am keen to hear a finished result for sure...

-M-

Message 3/3                 Date: 25-May-02  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: short little electro track

xoxos

didn't want pongoid at full mast eh?  

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum