0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Dissonance Streaming Mix Set

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 21-May-02  @  05:16 PM     Edit: 21-May-02  |  05:19 PM   -   Dissonance Streaming Mix Set

dissonance

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Yo... I managed to figure out how to get this shit to stream...so as long as your browser calls up Real Player, you should be straight. I've found that Mozilla doesn't take kindly to the streaming content but IE does. So go ahead and give it a listen. Let me know your feelings. This is 100% live, no edits with the exception of a breakdown that I reversed using SoundForge at some point in the first 20 minutes or so , other than that...it's what it is in all of it's imperfection (read drifting).

peace and enjoy.

dissonance

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 21-May-02  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: Dissonance Streaming Mix Set

marianimal

Link?:  No link

I went ahead & d/led it. Wow, fast and spooky. Cool. Have to listen to more of it later today.

Message 3/4                 Date: 26-May-02  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: Dissonance Streaming Mix Set

sitar

Link?:  Link

Sorry it took me so long to listen. I actually forgot you had it up until now.

Love what you did with your voice to open the track. Great beats man. Sound is good. Enjoying right around 5:00 to 5:50, the little breakdown is cool. Good stuff Dissonance. Won't be able to listen to more at this point. Have to run out to meet a friend. How long is the track? Cool you got it to stream like this.

Message 4/4                 Date: 26-May-02  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: Dissonance Streaming Mix Set

dissonance

Link?: Link

Sitar.... it's a mixed DJay set. It's just a little over an hour long. Take your time bro, it's not going anywhere. And thank you for the kind words.

dissonance

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum