0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: two tracks: expression is key!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 19-May-02  @  07:56 PM     Edit: 20-May-02  |  06:12 PM   -   two tracks: expression is key!

queasy00

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

[man... what i wrote in a hurry last night was a bit fragmented and messed ;) so i'm just gonna fix it up a bit quick]

hey guys... most first few rm1x tracks (well, the first few tracks done in hardware). They're kinda done live, not at a show, but it wasn't just hitting record and go. So it's not perfect.

Anyway, i'm really really really interested to see what you guys think. They're kinda weird in that (at least I think) they have very distinctive sounds. rux11_4 has this really drugged up electronic squeek thing in it and rux9_5 has this in your face bass (sorta).

So I'm very interested to know what you people think in general, as well as regarding whether you think these tracks are too "weird" or not. I mean, I figure if *I* like the tracks then that should be enough, even if they're too weird, that is, personal expression is key. But it sucks when everyone keeps saying your music is too weird  

Oh, and I can never figure out what genre my tracks are, there's gotta be, i dunno, some sort of genre gloassary somewhere  

So, all comments/feedback/suggestions very much appreciated!  

-j
ps: they're called rux9_5 and rux11_4.. which are just "working titles"

//gotta check out the other tracks that are posted in this forum...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 21-May-02  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: two tracks: expression is key!

queasy00

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

bump.

no one has any comments?

;( heh..

-j

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum