0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: That Mitsubishi comercial

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 09-May-02  @  06:43 PM     Edit: 09-May-02  |  06:55 PM   -   That Mitsubishi comercial

boo_meister

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

anybody else offended by that gyrating ghetto chick in the commerical? wearing a pink 'garage boy' cap?

Oops, wrong forum...

Boo

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 09-May-02  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: That Mitsubishi comercial

influx

Link?:  Link

dont think Ive seen it. Theres the one with the deep house track and the filtered/vocoder voice where the girl in the passenger seat is dancin around in the car...

she's cute 

Message 3/5                 Date: 09-May-02  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: That Mitsubishi comercial

boo_meister

I think that's actually the one I'm talking about. It's just that the dancing looks so, well, crap and spazmodic and just plain 'wrong'...

Gotta love car commercials, though.

Message 4/5                 Date: 10-May-02  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: That Mitsubishi comercial

influx

Link?:  Link

nah..shes throwin some pop/lock moves...DOES look gay in a car commercial

dunno..reminds me of the way people dance in LA..like..LOOK AT ME...

Message 5/5                 Date: 10-May-02  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: That Mitsubishi comercial

boo_meister

I don't know if you can generalise as much as that Influx. Some people in LA are cool.

Must admit, I like watching people dance who are not used to the music style.

Fades to flashback sequence....Echoey voice...

I was at Goa thing once and these Italian exchange students show up in white tshirts, gold chains and black jeans. They start disco dancing and posing, which is too funny. Everybody else is stripped half naked, and just jumping up and down and gurning. After 6 hours, they ARE STILL disco dancing. I'm sure they weren't being ironic, either.

I just think that commercial is as innapropriate as that. And eclipses suck.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum