0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: my first trance track on DT

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 05-May-02  @  08:33 PM   -   my first trance track on DT

proximus

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Heya,

This is one of the songs I performed this weekend. Read the story in "live/gigging" forum  

It's a nice trance track with a feeling of summer. Feedback is always welcome

The song is called Breeze of Summer

Cheers!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 05-May-02  @  11:14 PM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

xoxos

well it got you out of your bedroom didn't it.

could be bit longer.. happily endured that riff twice before the break. like the beach sounds.. visceral magic.

purdy purdy.

Message 3/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

sitar

Link?:  Link

Nice break for me. I've been working on a dnb track for 2 days. Nice happy track. The beach sounds are excellent. Hope you didn't have to play it in a dive :P I'm tempted to ask "which wave for trance" but I won't. Nice track, well mixed and all. I like the chord progression. It is very trance. Cooooo-el.

Message 4/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  05:45 AM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

GT

Link?:  No link

tuff tuff track

Smooth Rating: Courvoisier

Message 5/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

milan

erm... to me it sounds like 180+ bpm, happy hardcore vibe. and this time it aint my sync settings...

Message 6/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

GT

I so so meant "Sløv Rytme" :-)

Message 7/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

proximus

Actually there isn't any real beach sounds, the kids you hear is sampled from a kindergarten or something while the waves are just the noise source of my nova with a filter with some resonanse through a lfo + a little reverb  

Very glad you liked it

It should sound 180 bpm at all because it's actually less than 140 bpm. It has got a lot of percussion that perhaps make it sound faster but 180 is too fast for that also.

What is "Courvoisier"? I couldn't find it in my dictionary.. all I found was that it was some old french doctor or something.

xoxos, yeah I got of my bedrom which is awsome really I just wish it had gone a little better   Anyway, that incident just wanted me to play live more and so I can make it up.

This is actually a cutdown version of the original because ppl told me it was so boring and just the same all the time so I made a shorter version with more changes in it. I didn't quite get if you liked the song or not, because of some of the words you used. To endure something is usually assiosated with something negative isn't it? Happily endured. One positiv word and one maybe negative? It's like contrasts.. or I could be wrong.. hehe

Thanks for the comments guys!

Message 8/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

xoxos

liked it.

cognac, isn't it? no wonder gt hasn't got any tracks, he's still mastering his ratings. but i'd drink too if i could find that pumpkin flavoured stuff. yum!

Message 9/10                 Date: 07-May-02  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

DjMik

Cool track, I like the feeling..

Message 10/10                 Date: 07-May-02  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: my first trance track on DT

proximus

thanks

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum