0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Polivoks trade for TB-303

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/18                 Date: 05-May-02  @  12:36 AM   -   Polivoks trade for TB-303

John

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi!
Polivoks - power russian poly synthesizer in mint condition with case, manual....
http://provereno.pisem.net/ussrsynths/polivoks.htm

I trade for Roland TB 303 -(please, fully working, without defects)...voltage 110-220V

John.
http://provereno.pisem.net/ussrsynths/

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/18                 Date: 05-May-02  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

k

Link?:  Link

wow!!!!!! - amazing synths!!... you own all those?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/18                 Date: 05-May-02  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

provereno

Link?: Link

Yes, i really have this power synth!
Write me for detail: provereno@pisem.net

Message 4/18                 Date: 06-May-02  @  05:40 AM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

chroma

what will you give me for a broken one? powers on
but won't play

Message 5/18                 Date: 06-May-02  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

Maarten

They all look really nice...

Message 6/18                 Date: 06-May-02  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

John

I have Polivoks in really good condition. In case of malfunction I am ready to give necessary completing... full support! But these malfunctions did not arise before, because I make preventive maintenance before sale...

Message 7/18                 Date: 28-May-02  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

trevor

Hey Chroma - if it's a faulty TB303 that you have, then I'd be very interested. I'm not sure if you're referring to a 303 or the Poly though..

Trev

Message 8/18                 Date: 28-May-02  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

k

i think he wants a 303 in exchange for his polivoks

Message 9/18                 Date: 28-May-02  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

trevor

Hello K, long time no see mate! Thought it was about time I checked into DT again :o)

How's your TB3030?

Message 10/18                 Date: 28-May-02  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

Maarten

Excellent, nice to see some of the old DT TB-303 guard...

cheers,
-M-

Message 11/18                 Date: 28-May-02  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

trevor

And same to yourself Maarten :o)

I'm going all nostalgic now and thinking of how this 303 forum used to be... *sigh*

How's tricks mate?

Message 12/18                 Date: 28-May-02  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

Maarten

I'm so happy, I traded in my SH-101 last year which I really shouldn't have done... well, guess what I'm expecting to re-unite tommorow or the day after...  )))) can't wait for the mailman to ring the bell.

Message 13/18                 Date: 29-May-02  @  03:53 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

OnAcid

Hey Maarten, you got that 101 for a nice price!

Trevor, how's the 909 clone going? Is it already finished?

Message 14/18                 Date: 29-May-02  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

Maarten

Damnit.. wasn't home, mailman left that horrible card that I can collect it tommorow. A fun evening lost  

Message 15/18                 Date: 30-May-02  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

trevor

The 909 clone is actually kinda finished, believe it or not. There aren't any pretty pictures at the moment though (unless you like looking at pictures of printed circuit boards :o) because I haven't finished the enclosure for it yet.

I'm actually selling sets of PCBs for anyone with some electronics experience who'd like to build this project themselves - those PCBs were just delivered the other day actually. This week has been spent frantically completing the driver software for it...

There is a really crap webpage giving some blurb:

www.resonance.fsnet.co.uk/9090.htm

The only jpeg on there shows the CAD drawing of my front panel I'm gonna have made.

One of these days I'll do a decent bleedin' website..

When did you first know about the 909 clone project then? Was it from last time I was on this list? 'cos if so then that's a shocking amount of time to be working on a project isn't it :o)

I miss this forum as it used to be. Where's all the twisted pictures? The outstandingly high quality abuse?

Trev

Message 16/18                 Date: 30-May-02  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

Maarten

hehe, Silverturd has left never to be seen again...
Like the look of the panel, when do you think to have some sound demo's uploaded... I'm intrigued.  

Message 17/18                 Date: 30-May-02  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

OnAcid

Hi Trev,

I can't really remember when I first heard of your drummachine...Must have been on this board.
But I've checked your website (drummachine.html) often.
And I still haven't heard any samples ;)

BTW can't you make a desktop box of it? Like the Jomox stuff.

Message 18/18                 Date: 30-May-02  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Polivoks trade for TB-303

k

hello Trev'  

well that looks great, and of course we'll give any support & promo we can offer when you come to market it if you need any.

The tb3030 is amazing, sadly tho my mixer has blown up so i'm not able to use much hardware now, plus there's nuff shit happening so i'm rather tied up to do a full review yet.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum