0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: sounddiver problems

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 28-Apr-02  @  02:04 PM   -   sounddiver problems

b.a.d.jongstra

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

After using sounddiver long time with no problems, now I have a big problem:
sounddiver gets no contact with my virus kb. I tried the loopback test and here also no data is returned. Sounddiver can communicate with Virus, it can send data, but cannot receive data. So I can change patches in my PC, can even send them to the Virus, but cannot change the patches that are in the Virus.

Using the virus with cubase -> no problems. (Sending and receiving data)
Before I could use sounddiver with no problems, the problem started when I was requesting all settings from the virus, during I was receiving all patches I minimised the window. Sounddiver crashed and there the problem started. I reinstalled sounddiver, no result. I reinstalled OS 4.5.1 , no result. I even reinstalled the soundcard (and drivers)........ no result.
My soundcard is a Yamaha sw1000xg.
Please help.
Thanks in advance,
Bernard

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 23-May-02  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: sounddiver problems

C

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Well I dont have the same problem cause i'm using Logic however I constantly crash. Actually I can't use Logic and Soundiver at the same time anymore. It loses my Midi patch bay, when I use both programs together. E magic wrote me and said they don't have a lot of the kinks worked out and that It just can't do what it claims. Sorry if this sounds odd but it's real late. C

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum