0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: a few tracks to introduce myself

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 27-Apr-02  @  08:59 AM   -   a few tracks to introduce myself

queasy00

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

hey, i'm kinda new around here. this place seems like a great place to see what everyone else is up to, and to get comments and feedback.

cool.
anyway, i've uploaded three tracks onto this site...

somewhere east
nikki learns to rock
and too used to be.

tell me what you think!  

ps: i don't really know the difference between all those genres (there's like 82 different types of trance!) heh ;) owell, i just enjoy making and listening to music.

alright.
later
-j

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 27-Apr-02  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

influx

Link?: Link

not bad!

listened to 1 and 3...forgot the titles..

didnt really get into 3...sounded too much like trance minus the 4onthefloor...

track three...neat beat altho...you COULD do something with it (a little more than the section with the shuffle and snare roll)

honestly though...class stuff IMO.

Message 3/13                 Date: 28-Apr-02  @  02:07 AM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

queasy

thanks influx. yeah, ppl don't seem to like the third oen so much (doh).. they like the second one. but i guess it's cause the third is more of a track for me sorta deal? ha! owell, tracks for me don't sell.

anyway...
anymore feedback anyone?

ps: influx, you seem to be on these boards 24/7! heh. cool.

-j

Message 4/13                 Date: 28-Apr-02  @  02:56 AM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

influx

thats what happens when you got no life

Message 5/13                 Date: 28-Apr-02  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

bedwyr

lol!

Message 6/13                 Date: 29-Apr-02  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

Maarten

Listening to "too used to be"....
Lively, like the bassy bits... sweet drums, wish they'd come in earlier....break, ...piana, nice atmosphere you created there.

Me likes  

-M-

Message 7/13                 Date: 29-Apr-02  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

k

yeah, nice ecclectic mix of material - the 1st tune is really nice ambient-y stuff.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/13                 Date: 29-Apr-02  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

k

hey that Somewhere east is great too... that'd go down a bomb at underground parties mate!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/13                 Date: 29-Apr-02  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

k

yeahaw!!!... yeah man I've had this on a loop now for about 30 mins, that's a release tune mate! - 100% hippie techno anthem! especialy that drumbreak!!

Message 10/13                 Date: 29-Apr-02  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

queasy00

cool! wicked thanks guys! I wish i could play these tracks at a party or somethin'.. but i have no idea where to get started at live giggin'...

and more importantly.. these tracks were made in fasttracker, so like... i dunno... fasttracker live is quite lame ;)

//good thing i just got my rm1x... can't wait till school ends to push out a few tracks.
-j

ps: i've got a whole album full of these tracks too ;) if you wanna hear....

Message 11/13                 Date: 29-Apr-02  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

Maarten

"What's the fuss about?" [downloads].... DAMN... that's some different stuff than the first track. Cool how everthing gets all freaky & nearly itchy in a good sense! [click back, click vote]  

-M-

Message 12/13                 Date: 01-May-02  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

Espoo2

Link?:  No link

Listening to Nicki.... Cool track... I like how you cut it up a bit... The bassline is great, very surprising.... Like drop bass, except gated....Cool...

Somewhere East is well made.... Not really my thing, but I can see it's creativity and the skill that went into it... Good job.

Nice to have you.... Oh, and dont forget, the tracks "for yourself" are the important ones....

Message 13/13                 Date: 01-May-02  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: a few tracks to introduce myself

queasy

cool thanks espoo2!
umm... what does "drop bass" mean? hehh.. sorry... my terminology is so whack. I remember my friend trying to explain how a synth worked. ~phew... was I ever lost.

-j

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum