0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Yamaha O1v for $750!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 24-Apr-02  @  07:24 PM   -   Yamaha O1v for $750!

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

no one ever responds when I tell people about this shit, but..theres a guy selling a yamaha O1v for $750. thatsa damn good price no doubt.

email me and Ill send his info.

nflux1@aol.com

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 24-Apr-02  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Yamaha O1v for $750!

formant

man i always manage to sell my gear ahead of the curve... whew!

(got 1100 9 months ago)

jamey

Message 3/4                 Date: 24-Apr-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: Yamaha O1v for $750!

Maarten

Link?: Link

If this guy was in my area and more importantly ; if I had any cash, I'd be banging on his door right about NOW. (I'm in need of a good mixer and monitors you know...)

Message 4/4                 Date: 24-Apr-02  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: Yamaha O1v for $750!

gb

It's tempting to buy it just cause it's too darn cheap. But then what the hell would I want three for anyway ?

I hope I'll be satisfied with the quality of the 01v for a few years so I won't have to take the grief of selling it at a price like that. Kinda reminds me of the first PC I bought back in -87.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum