0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: audix n-10 monitors or mackie's

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  02:48 AM   -   audix n-10 monitors or mackie's

Brett

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I have a pretty tight Onkyo amp that may work well with some passive studio monitors. I am definatly getting rid of my Ds-90's and lining up the competition.

I just came across the Audix line. The articles i have read said they would be good for mastering as they have very good imaging. None of the dealers carry them so a test won't be happening. The n-10 has dual 7" kevlar drivers with a dome in the middle. they look damn cool, but the sound is obviously what i am after. Also looking at the MSP-10's and the mackies. I preffered the msp-10's for clarity in the midrange. I think these audix for $1500 if they stand up may be what I am after. I want low fatique with outstanding imaging in the low mid. somthing my Ds-90's can't do, without a harsh top end. Mastering quility monitors usually do this.Anyone with experiance listening to Audix, please let me know what you think.

Never used them, but has anyone mixed on old yamaha NS-10m 's . all those studio's use them. Are they that accurate to mix on or what's the deal there.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum