0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Castella's back

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 18-Apr-02  @  09:12 PM   -   Castella's back

russcastella

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hey guys it me. Well just finished my new track, spinned it in the club. ppl went nuts, they love this track. But check it out, i want to know what the pros think lol. Its like hard house with hard trance, ahhhh i cant explain it, its like freaky music. Its called like a dream
http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_TRACKS/ram/DT_ACF8B17588513.m3u

by the way, i destroyed my mp3.com page, arent you proud of me???!

-Russ Castella

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 18-Apr-02  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

sitar

Link?:  Link

I never knew you were gone, but I'm listening to your track. Nice and lively. Cool break. The girls voice is barely audible behind the synth line right after the break. I think she would have sounded nice on top of the synth line. Keep playing out. The kick falls nicely. I noticed that right in the beginning.

Message 3/10                 Date: 19-Apr-02  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

jerky shmerky

Link?:  No link

swwwwwweeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt
play it
play it loud

Message 4/10                 Date: 19-Apr-02  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

Maarten

Link?: Link

hehe, BANGBANGBANG! yummy... more bang and nice bassline... vocals have some mystique... I would personnaly have taken a more aggressive road after the break 2:50 but that's just personal, those arps are a bit to "nice" for the bang.  
Nice track though,
-M-

Message 5/10                 Date: 19-Apr-02  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

espoo2

I like the attack on the kik, interesting. Not really my style, but I can see how some would dig it. Oh, one thing... those vocals sound a little under-produced... maybe record them again? maybe compress them? Needs something.

Message 6/10                 Date: 19-Apr-02  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

SpinbacK

Yeah, def do something on those vocals, they let the track down the way they sit - Banging track BTW

SpinbacK

Message 7/10                 Date: 20-Apr-02  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: Castella's back

sitarsong

Yea. She's got a very cute voice. Let it work more for the track.

Message 8/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

Russ

aight guys thanks, I have a remix version, but i dont think its suitable for this site, its more downtempo

Message 9/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

bedwyr

put it up! too downtempo, my arse.

Message 10/10                 Date: 06-May-02  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Castella's back

sitarsong

Only if you say so.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum