0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 27-Mar-02  @  06:41 PM   -   DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

$129 bucks!! - that's good value... I really rate their verbs above Tc & Timeworks - you get two verbs in the pack.

check it out... also their fx are fully multithread ready for dual processors.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 27-Mar-02  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

Brett B

Link?:  No link

glad to hear. Thanks

Message 3/7                 Date: 27-Mar-02  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

man, they need some help with the graphics
on their plugins.

Message 4/7                 Date: 28-Mar-02  @  01:50 AM   -   RE: DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

k

Link?:  Link

mebbe, but you dont look at the fireplace when you're poking the fire as they say ! - the 'verbs are superb!.. i rate them well above the supposed 'best verb' plugs like TC etc

One is a roomverb, and the other does halls, plates and caverns & 'infinity' verb etc - so each concentrates on certain characteristic's & you get two of course, the acoustiverb is good for drums etc too of course... that price for the 'verbs alone imo is worth it...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7                 Date: 28-Mar-02  @  05:04 PM     Edit: 28-Mar-02  |  05:07 PM   -   RE: DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

milan

yeah, and pretty cool choruses, pitchshifters, delays, the whole pack is pretty good. they were one of the first decent plug in packs outthere.

i dont really like their way plugins opet in a separate witdon outside your sequencer. wonder why they never changed that. on the other hand, you may use them as standalone units, to process wav files.

good stuff, definitely.

Message 6/7                 Date: 28-Mar-02  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

formant

Link?:  Link

hmm apparently i have lots of these plugs:

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SR/DX8.html

but they look better and are dxi with the cakewalk bundle.

1/2 price may mean a new bundle coming :-)

i will have to install them and see if i like them (never bothered cuz i have waves plugs)

jamey

Message 7/7                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  06:45 AM   -   RE: DSPFX 1/2 PRICE SALE !!!

Brett B

Link?:  No link

I went back and started using my Timeworks 480l reverb. You can get really nice tails with it. I'll try these demos and see if I can beat it. I like a long shimmer on the tail. Most plugs can't do it right. I was looking into the uad-1 for eq's , of coarse reverbs. But if I get a fast enough cpu and the right reverb plug. I may reconsider. For now the 480l is ok. I do crash occasionally when I use it though.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum