0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Which one of you foo's voted for me

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  08:40 PM   -   Which one of you foo's voted for me

Brett B

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Although I am flattered to have recieved my first vote, I am unfortunately going to have to give it back because it was for a clip of a song. And a short one at that. It's jsut not fair to compare a clip to entire tracks. Although I did vote for "Digital Ice" (LOL) that track just moved me. So when the entire song is done, and posted. I shall gladly welcome the support all who will vote.... so enjoy the preview and expect a finished product by the end of the weekend. So thank you and good-bye to my one fan, Brett

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/14                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

bedwyr

it wasn't me, but just shut up and stop complaining, will you? ;)

Message 3/14                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

Brett B

Really Bedwyr, I'm just kiding! Did you not listen to "Digital Ice" it's just a four minute tone, "a tone?" you ask. yes, just a four minute tone!

Message 4/14                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

bedwyr

File?:  File

TestTone_1000_Hz,_-12.00_db.wav

hehe, no i can't listen at the moment. i've been working with some kids in town the past couple of days, so my stuff is in cardboard boxes all around me. i'm just too lazy to unpack. i'll listen later. tone? ^

Message 5/14                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  10:40 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

sitar

Link?:  Link

I meant to vote for the track I listened to the other day of yours Brett. the one where you said the vocals are coming in later. I'll look for it now and vote you numbskull.

Message 6/14                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

sitar

voted for both Spores and Sunshine. Good tracks.

Message 7/14                 Date: 09-Mar-02  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

xoxos

i had a 25 minute flat tone (feedback through one of my devices, nice fat buzz on it) on a tape i released back when tape was the thing. i told people 'you're supposed to move around and listen to it from different places.'

Message 8/14                 Date: 09-Mar-02  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Message 9/14                 Date: 09-Mar-02  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

Frostbyte

oooooh, Arnold  

Message 10/14                 Date: 10-Mar-02  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

bedwyr

i sampled that buzz you get when you touch the hot end (oo-err missus) of a guitar cable (into an amp or something) eq out a couple of frequencies, sounded quite nice as a warm bass.

hey arnold, where's the money gone?

Message 11/14                 Date: 10-Mar-02  @  07:37 AM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

Brett B

Link?:  No link

That's some funny shit damballah, I used to watch diferant strokes everyday. And the facts of life!
I am getting close to the final edit of "What's next" I just sent it to my freind to add some things and work on a break. The mic is on the way. I ordered the Studio Projects C1 today. So I should be working on the Vocals all next weekend. Made some changes to "Sunshine in the rain." I have to many works in progress but the cool thing is they will all be getting done about the same time. I can't wait to post up the new one "Stalker" it's going to be straight up scary. Very Timo Mass with some of the bass like in "what's next" but with a more funky tec-house feel. anyway thanks for the votes, i wasn't asking, I just thought it was funny to vote for a preview clip but appreciate the interest.

Message 12/14                 Date: 10-Mar-02  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

influx

D. Put up the pic again.

Bedwyr..that would be 60hz hum you got there 

Message 13/14                 Date: 10-Mar-02  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

bedwyr

or is it 50hz over here? it was nice with some extra frequencies there too.

ok brett, i'm listening now. well, i was going to listen but digital ice isn't here is it?

just listened to the other tracks. i can't hear anything different brett. all sounds fine though, productoin wise. have to say, it's not my cup of tea.

Message 14/14                 Date: 10-Mar-02  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: Which one of you foo's voted for me

influx

heh. different voltage=different sound probably, huh?

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum