0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 House Tracks

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 07-Mar-02  @  08:05 PM   -   2 House Tracks

stub909

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I think I'm done with this first one. It sounds horrible this compressed, so i put the 2nd track on mp3.com. I'm putting vocals to the second track, and am gonna mix it up a bit more. Feedback is always appreciated.

http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/ram/DT_ACF155F9445083.m3u

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/376/nology_productions.html

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: 2 House Tracks

woxy

Link?: Link

c'mon - if you can't be arsed to put it on dancetech i can't be arsed to listen to it.

turn up the music is pretty tight tho' - like it!

Message 3/4                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: 2 House Tracks

Brett B

Link?:  No link

listening, nice funky intro...gettin groovin...great cadences, that cut on the cadence with the double kick adds that pumping feel.. the break,could use a nice swriling swell to build back up, .. but damn fine house. I love the funky shit. Better than my house tracks. Doesn't need too much to be a dancefloor hit. Just little polishing textures things sweeps swells with that resonance etc. Very profesional . Keep it up.

Message 4/4                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: 2 House Tracks

k

Link?:  Link

yeah man... great riff... great kik...!!! .. very nice... i'd like to hear that filter sweep wider to build to the return more tho - it could be alot stronger/deeper sweep and add much more excitement/anticipation to the return.... like Brett says i think a bit more work on the linear arrangement and it could be very good...

also at that little 'stutter' before the second return (second breakdown with sweep filter) i reckon i'd hold that stutter for an extra 4 bars with heavey sweep build to force that second return even more dramatic...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum