0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: he he Meagahead is a loser

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  01:54 AM   -   Meagahead is a loser

russcastella

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

ha ha got your attention. anyway, check out this website www.mp3.com/russ_castella and lemme know what you guys think. you guys been really helpful lately! by the way, when the hell is that competion winner will be announced??!?!?!?
later
Castella!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

influx

I guess we havent been TOO helpful because you still want to link to MP3.com

Message 3/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  06:58 AM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

Message 4/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

russ castella

Link?:  No link

heyyyy, im linked up with all the websites lol. mp3.com just has a better quality if you all wanna listen...plus i get paid too. lol its not significant tho. Oh well.

Lets all bust of megahead. LOOOOSSSSSEEEEERRRR!

Message 5/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Maarten

I'll be damned to go to that site... sorry, really.

Message 6/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

DJ MEGAHEAD

THANKS!!

Message 7/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

damballah

I'll be your tunes are just too good to be heard in lo-fi. at least DJ MEGAHEAD suffers from no such illusion. got your attention. ha ha.

Message 8/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Russ Castella

say what? I have know idea what you meant by that. but Ill pretend that i do. But you can elaborate on that later!
thanx

Message 9/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

david G

megahead RULES.
dont touch megahead!
i listened to his new track and i like it. thought it was crap after the first listen but i like it now.

anyway, if he gets so much attention from you all, it means thst he has achieved something...

anybody in for a DJ MEGAHEAD fansite?

Message 10/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

damballah

bet, that one word should be "bet" as in "I'll bet..."

Message 11/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Castella

why do you guys hate mp3.com anyway?

Message 12/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

monkeyboy

cos they're loyal to this site? if you upload here it's free and as good quality. you won't get many people to listen to your music if you don't. that's just the way it is mate.

Message 13/13                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: he he Meagahead is a loser

Karl Marx

Its all principles

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum