0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Uberzone Remix

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  01:36 AM   -   New Uberzone Remix

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Just thought it would be fun to throw this up. Q did it for Keoki (STOMPS on the original. Keoki has gone rock)

and..kids...this is what a good mix sounds like even in 28/22 mono.

sounds FINE.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

Frostbyte

this is depressing, i'll go kill myself now.

naaaaaaah! (note to self: preserve ears, they can still hold the glasses)

haven't heard the keoki, but i'm sure it's squished to nanobits.

kickin'

Message 3/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  02:53 AM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

influx

pretty cool, huh

Message 4/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

xoxos

Link?: Link

got that lots of flangers let's keep everything curly thing happening (i have an ogb track that will be up soon with the same thing going on) like the recording is alive. have to admit it, i really don't get this 16 drums break thing. maybe influx should make me a cd :p i like a lot of the stuff that goes on in your guyses tracks and all, but whenever i hear them real drums a little part of me goes behk!

Message 5/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

Maarten

I'm with Frostbyte on this one, feeling really humble now... fuck this is fine! I was just gonna create a new topic, ya know : listen to my two new tracks I just uploaded... ah forget it, this has ruined it for me.  

Message 6/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

Frostbyte

don't Marteen, I like what you do. Keep in mind he's a pioneer and an extremely gifted one.
Keep playing your rig,cause in the end it's the doing that counts. The awesome output is a bonus  

Message 7/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

influx

imagine how I feel when I go in his studio and hes like "hey..wanna hear something I started last night? its not mixed, and its really rough"

and the shit sounds better than anything I have yet to or might ever come up with?

xoxos..I thnk its just not your taste man. breakbeat is about real drums usually. the basis is "breaks"...you know...samples from records, so you will find a lot of natural drums

but man..for someoene who like programming synths a lot, you should listen to the other sounds...Q does some MAD shit!

Message 8/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

DJ MEGAHEADS BOYFRIEND

Link?:  No link

IT JUST MEANS FROM NOW ON THE NEW MANTRA WILL BE "IT SOUNDS SHIT BECAUSE IT ISN`T PROFESSIONALLY MASTERED" INSTEAD OF "THE LOFI MADE IT SOUND SHIT".

MAY MY BOYFRIENDS TRANCE BE WITH YOU.

Message 9/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

influx

hehe. no..I think the point is that a solid mix will sound good no matter what.

anyone ever done research into MP3 encoding? Find out exactly what happens..WHY some mixes lose stuff?

oh, and I used wavelab to encode..and heres a thought..I had done it in a higher bitrate, stereo, to send to a friend (bout 2.5 megs or so?) THEN went down to 28/22. anyone think that maybe that helps reduce degradation?

Message 10/10                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: New Uberzone Remix

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i've had better results with mp3s after
converting the orignial to 28 in my sample
editor first and then converting it to mp3.
maybe the algorithms are better.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum