0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  02:47 AM   -   ****New tracks from Sloworm****

sloworm1

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hello,
I just uploaded some tracks on here for you people to listen too.

I am very open for ideas and what not. Unfortunately the 24 kps did a number on the songs...but no excuse!

Can't wait to hear some feedback. More tracks to come :-)

Peace
Tim

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

sloworm1

anybody?

Message 3/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  06:45 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

WELL MY MUSIC IS LOT BETTER SO YOU SHOULD GIVE UP

HOWEVER DJ MEAGAHEAD LIKED "leave me now" IT WAS VERY INTERESTING WELL DONE

"flux" MADE DJ MEGAHEAD DIZZY AND THE STEREO RECORDING KEPT BUFFERING WHICH WRECKED MY KARMA,IT REMIND DJ MEGAHEAD OF WATCHING SOME CRAZY DUBBED JAPANESE SCI FI CARTOON ON ACID ON FAST FORWARD WITH SOUND

MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TO BE MORE LIKE ME

Message 4/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

sloworm1

well thanks megahead.....sorry to make you dizzy...i guess the mp3 conversion will do that...LOL!!

sci fi japanese cartoons rok...so i guess i accomplished something there.....i just watched the bastard!! series....that one was funny and cool charecters...try seeing patlabor..that one is good!

tell ya what megahead...since im werking on a 4on the floor track.....when i post it can you bestow your knowledge on it.....im interested what you have to say :-)

ummm anyone else ? :-8

peace
Tim

Message 5/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

knowa

I agree that "Leave me Now" works best. I don't agree that you should try and sound more like megahead, though I do prefer his user image to yours. (clever; now that's what I call using your megahead). tim, I like ninja scroll too, but excessive references to manga or kung fu flicks cheapen music IMHO. they often cause people to roll their eyes. maybe not a good ghost in the shell sample. I think I heard the phrase "new dimension" in one of the tracks and your gonna want to be very careful with that. keep it up and best of luck with the 4on the floor track and please don't make it sound like megaheads.

Message 6/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

sloworm1

knowa,

dont worry, my intention was not to sound remotely close to megahead...lol! actually i was humoring him.....i just don't want to clown him...cuz what goes around comes around!

thanks for the luck..ill need it....

Peace
Tim

Message 7/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

damballah

Link?: Link

and thanks for posting such a huge picture in the news area, tim, and screwing the table width all to hell. ever heard of hell, tim?

Message 8/10                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

sloworm1

craap....sorry!!!!

I guess this wasn't a good first impression

:-(

*slinks back into studio to make a killer track for the dancetechians to make up for his retardedly large pic!*

;-)
Tim

Message 9/10                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

xoxos

Link?: Link

i know someone who can't feel their body any more.. i don't think you'd like it..

i like the drums in 'welcome home,' and the whole sci-fi manga epic aesthetic1. singer's got a strong voice, but i think the lyrics want a more delicate interpretation, ie. she could just lay off the full power bit here and there, use softer intonation.. "it'll all be right in the levels.." some of those words that echo away in delay at the end of a verse or line would sound nice almost whispered, et c. it's a mic, it's not like she's in church ;P

leave me now i'm thinking there's room in the mix to open up the cutoff on that sub, give it a few decibels and more harmonics and let it hum - am i right?

Message 10/10                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: ****New tracks from Sloworm****

Sloworm

xoxos....

very nice observations...thanks

i'm going to go in and remix these tracks....open them up a bit....get more creative with the vocals!

Thanks for the listen and time  

peace
Tim

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum