0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hard Trance Track

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  10:06 AM   -   Hard Trance Track

Bass Assessor

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all

Just wondering if you can check out my latest track. Comments appreciated on what could improve my tracks 

Now the track is on mp3.com (http://www.mp3.com/bass_assessor) and it's called "Get It Done".

Please tell me what you think!

Thanks
Frank aka Bass Assessor

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

bbm

Link?:  No link

convince me its not for p4p and I might,otherwise just post it on this site and everybody will have no problems whatsoever

Message 3/13                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  06:37 AM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

Bass Assessor

I can't convince you but I can tell you this. I enjoy this forum and there are many tips and tricks to learn from.
I'd be glad if anyone of you want to help me get better.
Does everyone here have a problem with p4p? It's just ing $0.005. That won't make me rich I can tell you that much. I'm not uploading my track to every forum or site that I ask for help on. I've uploaded it once using a crappy 56K modem and I don't feel like doing it again.

Sorry if this post is bad vibe -it's not intended 

Message 4/13                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  10:20 AM     Edit: 27-Feb-02  |  10:21 AM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

influx

Link?:  Link

just put it here, man

DT is like...insular. we are separatists, after a fashion. We do not do MP3.com

there are facilities here for music storage, and its only 1.5 megs. doesnt take that long

Message 5/13                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

bedwyr

could i go to mp3.cum and tell everyone there to come here and listen to my cheezy shite? probably not.

Message 6/13                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

k

yes... I know I would   heh heh

Message 7/13                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

bass assessor

Never mind, I'll ask for advice elsewhere 

/Frank

Message 8/13                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

bbm

BTW...The track sucked :p

Message 9/13                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

bbm

Actually I feel like a shithead now so heres what I thought of the track at the top of the page....

Bassline- Crap,melody does not work with the leadwhich is also very boring and does not lift the track whatsoever.Distorted 303 acid line is as unorigional as your drums which are boring but well mixed,the melody does not work and the whole thing sounds like a collage of supernova presets.
Try doing something new

sorry for being so blunt

Message 10/13                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

influx

Link?:  Link

whoa.

the whole point was just put the shit HERE!

Message 11/13                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Hmmm.. your drums are nice and sound pretty good. The sounds you use for the synths are a bit cliche tho. I would love to hear something new. All is done nicely tho....but all on the well throdden paths, why not try to add something of you own? Give it some character, personality?

Message 12/13                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Actually I liked your Checklist track a lot better, it's not realy original either, but it's got a lot more energy to it.

Message 13/13                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

Bass Assessor

Originality? I guess you're right guys  I'll try to be more creative in the future.

Thanks all!

/Frank aka Bass Assessor

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum