0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Viewing all 82 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message 1/82                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:30 AM   -   who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK OK APART FROM DJ MEGAHEADS AMAZING TALENTS AND ABILITIES IN HIS TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION WHO IS THE ILLEST DJ IN DA WORLD AND WHY

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/82                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ RAFF RAFF

Well I tried to think of someone else but no DJ can even come close to DJ MEGAHEADS amazing talent,why? Because your song release has touched me on an emotional level I never knew existed, I cried when I read what it was about and smiled as the song opened up and released me from my pain.
Thank you DJ MEGAHEAD,you are my saviour and yes you are the undisputed DJ champion of the world.

Message 3/82                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

milan

Link?: Link

wahahahahahahaha! :P

Message 4/82                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

RAFF RAFF YOUR COMMENTS MAKE DJ MEGAHEAD STRONGER AND INSPIRE ME EMOTIONALLY THANK YOU

MILAN DJ MEGAHEAD HAS NEVER HEARD OF HIM

Message 5/82                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  10:18 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEADS BOYFRIEND

MY BOYFRIEND IS THE GREATEST DJ IN DA WORLD

MAY MY BOYFRIENDS TRANCE BE WITH YOU

Message 6/82                 Date: 03-Mar-02  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

I THINK IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT DJ MEGAHEAD IS FAR FAR FAR TOO GOOD LOOKING TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL

YOUR COMMENTS FLATTER ME NONETHELESS

Message 7/82                 Date: 03-Mar-02  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ RAFF RAFF

Hey DJ MEGAHEAD when is your next trance music production going to unleashed to your fans on DANCETECH.COM,I and many others highly anticipate its arrival

I heard a rumour it was going to be a live track from your HARDCORE MEGAHEAD GIVING IT UP TO THE WHISTLE AND HORNS MASSIVE TOUR GMBH

Message 8/82                 Date: 03-Mar-02  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEADS BOYFRIEND

OH WHY DENY OUR LOVE MEGAHEAD? AFTER ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU SAID TO ME

YOU SAID YOUD NEVER LET ANOTHER MAN PUSH YOUR POO AFTER I PAID YOUR LOWER COLON A VISIT

WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND THAT WE ALWAYS WILL

YOUR TRANCE IS ALWAYS WITH ME

Message 9/82                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

DJ MEGAHEAD IS BORED

DJ RAFF RAFF THAT IS TRUE

Message 10/82                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Russ Castella

Link?:  Link

hey, dj megahead...we all know that raff raff is you. you're such a dummass. "oh, look at me, im the greatest dj in the world". LOSER!!!!!!! Get a life, crackhead! ha ha ha
-Russ Castella

Message 11/82                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEADS BOYFRIEND

I SEE YOU ARE BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE FEEL ABOUT YOU MY DARLING LOVE

NOW PLEASE TRY AND BE SLIGHTLY ENTERTAINING OR AT LEAST BE UP TO THE TASK OF TRADING INSULTS AS YOURE VERY DULL

BUT ALAS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY SWEET I CANT CHANGE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT YOU

Message 12/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bedwyr

boyfriend, i thought you loved him. but know you're just calling megahead gay for insults? grrr.

Message 13/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

wow. such fine displays of idiocy!!!

Message 14/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

HEY RUSS DJ MEGAHEAD LAUGHS AT YOU

AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GET A LIFE

Message 15/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

milan

yeah! only an idiot would post in this forum! haha! hm...oh...erm  

Message 16/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Russ Castella

MEGAFAG....ha ha

Message 17/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

MEGAHEAD

NEEDING A LIFE INDEED ABOUT 17 I THINK

{Btw I won't be around for a few weeks so I'll see y'all soon when DJ MEGAHEAD will have 2 new tunes to upload}

Message 18/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Castella

yeah whatever, but to answer your question, the best deejays are tiesto, tony draper, and johny vicious. There are more but i cant think of them now. But its defentely not you megahead...listening to your relase made me fall asleep. not good for a dj eh? Oh well. Good luck, brush up on your skills and get better.

{MEGAHEADS MOM: "I shall call him......minidick"}

Message 19/82                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

a-fucking-mazing!

can I nominate the maggot-ridden corpse of DJ (pronounced dee-hay)Consuelo?

Message 20/82                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

What makes a DJ great?

Ape

Message 21/82                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bedwyr

time & place

Message 22/82                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

busy b

Giving Messages

Message 23/82                 Date: 09-Mar-02  @  06:53 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

onemind

"time & place"... no that makes'em money, not greatness;)

What makes a dj great?... The people.

Message 24/82                 Date: 09-Mar-02  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bedwyr

yeah, money-making, but i meant more from an audience percpective. as in "it was fucking wicked in there last night, wa'n'it?" doesn't really matter who the dj was.

Message 25/82                 Date: 09-Mar-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

onemind

agread

Message 26/82                 Date: 10-Mar-02  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Brett B

Paul Okenfold getting paid $20k a set. Is he great. Apparently enoupg people think so, and party promoter pay it. To spin records??????? I don't understand it.

Great Dj's are the ones that can captivate an audience with their music, the way they present it, and also their interaction with the crowd. and much of this is relevant to the "time and place" but many of the big names have bad nights and good nights. I saw Digweed one night. He was so lame, because he was tired. I saw him again a year later and amazed me with some of the deepest dark shit I had ever heard. Cass put's on some great sets, and well, Hybrid is just the best thing to see live, with Dj set's with four guys taking turns playing keyboards and spinning records. Dj MEGAHEAD, do you do that?

John Grahham, Parks and Wilson, Danny Tanaglia, Sander Kleinanberg, Timo Moss, Jimmy Van M.,Steve Lawler etc. I think they are great Dj's ,oh and can't forget Anthony Pappa!

Message 27/82                 Date: 12-Mar-02  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Yeah, there are some great presenters of other people's music out there, folks very adept at creating a mood through a sequence of other artists sounds and creations, all introduced and manipulated in accordance with the dynamic of the crowd. Let us not forget that buying a record does not make the music 'yours' per se.

Ape

Message 28/82                 Date: 14-Mar-02  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

matt

what i dont like when people say buying records for the djs to play isnt theree music...no way , really? duh.. what is the purpose of the vinyl? hmmmmm? i dont go for that crap..

live is cool. djing is better sometimes..cuz u get to support all your friends that release tracks too..big fing party..

things are changing ..idm scene seems to lock tite..dub techie stuff..etc.

lots of good djs out there..too. ones that only buy the hit records and play the same set without trying to break the same ol..er are lame!

Message 29/82                 Date: 17-Mar-02  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

I don't think I get where you're coming from. Buying a record does not make the composition your creation. Too many DJ's are treated as if that was in fact the case. Do you how many times I've played a live set, and then been told I spun a nice one? Do you know how many times I've been asked after a live set who that last record was by? Don't you dare hand me shit about whose music it is. I don't give a fuck if your qbert or Rock Raida, James brown and the Brown Sound made the funky drummer break, and it will always be the Funky Drummer, and not The Prodigy. DJ's might reinterprete, and manipulate, but as long as it sounds like the record, that ain't your fuckin sound, kid.

I also love DJ'ing, and suporting my friends' sounds. Nothing lke seeing a crowd dancing to nothing but the sounds on records you and your freinds made. I actually get a kick out of sampling a friend's track, and playing bits of it in my live set while they are there as a gesture of respect to their compostion and creativity. You get the picture.

Ape

Message 30/82                 Date: 17-Mar-02  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

hey dj!

Pongoid - I agree with you on most of what you said...but yes putting records together is a composition IN PARTICULAR my creation NOT THE INDIVIDUAL PIECES (I.e. like pieces of a puzzle), so there YOU are wrong. And, buying records I LIKE IS MY FUCKING SOUND. why? becuase I like the sound. YEs true somebody esle made it. sO WHAT.

Get what Im saying there..chief?

DOnt you agree that a maker of house music has a the dj in mind also...why wouldnt they want there records played to a large crowd or any, i sure love the idea..works rather well.

And the main point here..is I NEVER said thye dj made the music on the record..thats insane.

carry on!

Message 31/82                 Date: 17-Mar-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

hey dj

correction sometimes the dj plays his on cuts too ..:>

Message 32/82                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Sorry, two records possibly beat-matched, and a few tricks with the crossfader, eq's and effects (if your mixer has it) does not a compostition make. There are exceptions, like Shortkut, or Rock Raida making entire compostions, using the turntable as a realtime sampler, but dude, get over it, and drop the ego. You are simply a gallery owner showing off others' art in a way that you find aestheticly pleasing. That's it. You're not even talking about collage pieces, you're talking about placement on the wall, and a change of lighting. It's like sex using a strap-on. You may be screwing, but you're using somebody else schwanz to do it. It doesn't make you a bad lover, but that's a casting of somebody else you're shoving around. That goes for the majority of DJ's.

The most insane part is the way the crowd sees it, and it's your responsibility to maintain that or dispell the myth. What are you gonna do about it?

Ape

Message 33/82                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

matt

Composition: The act of combining parts to form a whole, the resulting production or work.

ok- simple definition. I like to stay informed to the idea of my work as compost. This is what keeps me creative i guess. Things do get more intense when samplers and effects are added..thats anyones choice..

But sure there are those that live to be just a dj..(there choice)..maybe even call themselves dj showcase..er something like that..

oh where did my ego go.....

pongoid do you dj?

Message 34/82                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

matt

I must add..I am not so hardlined on this subject really.. I started spinning records 88'.. i got a perspective on things in my on way. I speak about it very little...

So here , oppurtunity to actually bring this in the open is cool..I have lost a lot (lot) of interest in spinning records..lately.

Message 35/82                 Date: 22-Mar-02  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

matt

no answer to my question oh well. i thought we could continue the debate. but really there was no debate to begin with, its really a bunch of ing nonsense anyways.

we should embrace everybody who supports the music ..and not single out shit, and not create diversions and so on its very narrowminded to do.. pretty sad..

its probable the economy putting us in bad moods..records sales are down,, and othermusic just closed it doors ..i am pissed..:>

Message 36/82                 Date: 22-Mar-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

yeah, but when fucking DJs get the kind of attention they get nowadays, and KIDS STILL THINK THAT THEY ARE THE ONES MAKING THE MUSIC then there is a problem

and when kids go up to Pongoid, Mindspawn, or anyone else who is bouncing around in front of GEAR, NOT TURNTABLES, adn say "can you play a different record?" or "What record is that?" then they have just cause to be QUITE bitter.

personally, I would STOP my set.

Message 37/82                 Date: 22-Mar-02  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bedwyr

you don't have to stop. just give them a 12 and get them to try and stick it in your sequencer.

which twelve?

Message 38/82                 Date: 23-Mar-02  @  02:43 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

matt

yeah,in regards to "kids seeing the dj as his music", unfortunately thats the way alot of clubbers see it.. i would have to say most.(my opinion anyways).

although..what about champs like jeff mills..who plays most of his records sometimes. On the upper scale maybe thats what we are trying to achieve.

one thing that did bother me is those djs making mix cds (with no tracks of there own).. and making money off other poeple. Though, after discussing this with some. the orinal owners of the tracks dont care. it is exposure for them! they get paid too. I think this is a good deal for the most part, not the best in vision. ?

but yes on the smaller level, raves etc, they dont have a clue half the time..worst, they don't care.

also, i think its hilarious when somebody asks me to play a request for them.. god damn it this is my performance! "i dont have michael jackson's beat it!"...

It's more disrepectful for the same to happen to a live performer..yes there are stupid people. but maybe they are new and wanna learn more, doubt it , but maybe.

Message 39/82                 Date: 23-Mar-02  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

dj?

Excuse me but wots a dj?

Message 40/82                 Date: 23-Mar-02  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

onemind

Its an ackronym (spelling?) such as F.B.I, or N.B.C. that stands for Dick Jerker.

With that it mind, I'll put MAGAHEADS question back up.

"OK OK APART FROM DJ MEGAHEADS AMAZING TALENTS AND ABILITIES IN HIS TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION WHO IS THE ILLEST DJ IN DA WORLD AND WHY"

hehehe, Sorry... I had to.

Message 41/82                 Date: 24-Mar-02  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

dj?

I see cos I wundered if it was anything like a bj and it seemas it is

Message 42/82                 Date: 24-Mar-02  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

onemind

hehehe...

Message 43/82                 Date: 24-Mar-02  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

whats even WORSE is that a huge proportion of "MIX CDs" out there arent even done on turntables!!!!!

when did honesty become an afterthought?

the comp that I am on says "Thanks to 2 technics and a mixer"...

nonsense. my track is SO cut up on there it was obviously done in a computer 

Message 44/82                 Date: 24-Mar-02  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

I'VE GOT A SONG ON A MIX CD TOO!

Message 45/82                 Date: 26-Mar-02  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Yes, I play records as well from time to time at parties. Rarely, but it happens.

Ape

Message 46/82                 Date: 26-Mar-02  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

woxy

...and i've got michael jackson's beat it!

Message 47/82                 Date: 26-Mar-02  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

I keep thinking MEGAHEAD IS Hank... (the CAPS MAN  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 48/82                 Date: 26-Mar-02  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

not unless he up and moved from carolina to the emerald isle (check his isp)

Message 49/82                 Date: 26-Mar-02  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

nah. hank is either dead or locked up. guarantee it

Message 50/82                 Date: 27-Mar-02  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

he knew his akai stuff tho  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 51/82                 Date: 29-Mar-02  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

I ain't HANK

jesus!
Don't compare me to that maniac

Just for the sake of any Americans who might for one second think I usually talk like this,I can tell you its all an act(why do I even need to explain this? Mysterious emailers?),as stupid as it is and as stupid as I feel doing it it still got dj Megahead to no.2!! And I can assure you it was a very limited amount of self voting,but what the hell,it happens in every chart.Its as much about advertising and getting yourselves noticed as it is about making tunes,say otherwise and you might as well sit in your bedroom pulling your plum for the rest of your life.Anyway,I enjoyed it,sorry some of you could not.

Message 52/82                 Date: 29-Mar-02  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

to number two where? In your mind?

Message 53/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  01:06 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

aha!!!... a slip there - now... we know whoever it is has been around in ANOTHER guise for at least 2 years !!!... hmmmmmm - I wonder...

i think we'd better start a sweepstake competition!!

"WHO IS MEGAHEAD!!! - WINNER GETS A PLUGIN SYNTH!!"

ha ha  

NICE ONE MEGAHEAD!

anyways in the real biz all charting is self-voted thru buying out from key chart shops via plugging companies..

Message 54/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

just because something is prevalent does not make it ok, no?

I thought the idea here was to avoid blind mimicry of the "regular" world?

yet so many walk around thinking of themselves as "undergound" but are nothing more than yet another example of a system-programmed lemming.

sad

Message 55/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

wouldn't know underground if it was bitin' 'em in the ass

Message 56/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  05:06 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

I know I am going to get ragged on for using that term again, but...the sentiment behind it...avoidance of standard commercial ways and means...

in my mind (and yours and others I know) that was what this whole thing was for!

some asshole is gonna bring up the "what..no one should make money?" thing again, I know.

theres another fucker starting it, on the damn DT chart again...you can tell when 3 or 4 or 5 songs by the same person all sit next to each other...

oh well. theyre lame and IM not 

Message 57/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEAD

HA! DO I GET A FREE SYNTH IF I OWN UP? NOT THAT ANYONE WILL PROBABLY KNOW WHO I USED TO POST AS ANYWAY!(i'll have your supernova thank you very very much)

DAMBALLAH HAS BEEN ON MY CASE SINCE DAY ONE!
I EVEN HAD TO TELL HIM TO BACK OFF,I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING HUNTED BY THE KGB OR SOMETHING!

AND TO NUMBER 2 HERE PONGOID,NOT THAT YOU WOULD KNOW,YOUR MUSIC IS FAR TOO GOOD TO BE POSTED ON A SITE FOR SEMI/AMATEURS

Message 58/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

I'm not "on your case," rage. some people around here got the mistaken notion you're one of my concoctions. credit/blame where credit/blame is due, y'know. besides, I believe you called me a gay underwear model once.

"number two where? in you're mind?" sounds like he was asking you if you've got shit for brains.

Message 59/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

I liked it better when you dropped the caps

Message 60/82                 Date: 30-Mar-02  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

"gay underwear model" - ha ha ha lol! - didn't hurt Mark Wahlberg's career did it  

Message 61/82                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Smegahead, you just wouldn't even understand if I tried to explain, so I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time. Besides, it's rather amusing to watch your lame posts.

Flux, you leave that word alone. Those who speak know nothing. You know that much.  

Ape

Message 62/82                 Date: 31-Mar-02  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

y2J

Hi Ape!

I'll understand

please explain...

Message 63/82                 Date: 01-Apr-02  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bernie inn

DJ MEGAHEAD = 0/d

for the 2 of you who havent figured it out already

Message 64/82                 Date: 01-Apr-02  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bedwyr

make that one then.

Message 65/82                 Date: 01-Apr-02  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Do we have a winner?

Message 66/82                 Date: 02-Apr-02  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

dissonance

Dj Swamp, Radar, and others that have begun using samplers loaded with a loop they fashioned, and adding on to it by layering new samples over the intial loop are making their own composition, not Sasha and Digweed. Not I for that matter, and I started off as a Djay first and migrated towards the production end of things.

Spinning a good set says something for your ability to count, select records, and get a vibe off the crowd...and it certainly is an excellent way to expose people to new tracks...but that's where it ends really. Like Ape said, and Influx reiterated, it's just f'n stupid that people aren't clued in enough to realize the difference between someone playing records, and someone banging away on some gear crafting sound before your eyes. I think I'm lucky enough to be able to surround myself with friends that are in the "know" as opposed to the kids that saw a report on 48hrs about the "scene" and decided that it was cool.

dissonance

Message 67/82                 Date: 04-Apr-02  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

DJ MEGAHEADS MANAGEMENT

Well folks,thats it. The pressure has become too much for megahead,after his crippling crack overdose and serious bouts of psycotic paranioa,the man collapsed.He is now in rehab just outside of London in a clinic who's location we have decided to keep private.As a tribute to Megahead we will try and upload PUSH tommorow,although its release just cannot be the same without the prowess of megaheads skills in promotion of his music,so you can now understandably see how hesisitant we are in the taking of this action. It is now highly unlikely that you still reading this,if you are you really really need to get out a lot more or spend more time programming your sampler which by the way if their is one bit of advice I will ever give it is that a sampler with good fx is and always can be THE workhorse for everything,its possibilities are endless all that the manufacturers cannot give you is patience.So as a result of these drastic happenings Megahead management is off backbacking on Saturday for at least seven months,longer if he can find jobs along the way,so thanks and sorry to everyone,its been fun and an extra speacial thanks to everybody thats helped over the past year or two.Keep voting for RELEASE!!

Adios' amigo's I'll see you on the road.

MAY THE TRANCE MUSIC PRODUCTION BE WITH YOU

Message 68/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

no YOU keep voting for "release"

ing ridiculous

Message 69/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

Ok, everybody check their feet! Who stepped in it? Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Ape

Message 70/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

MEGAHEAD

Influx you are just pissed at the fact that I can ask for votes(and get them!).I don't care if you don't believe me cause I've got absolutely nothing to prove,have you?

Anywayz,I could not upload the D+B tune and PUSH cause It takes too long.Next time I get a chance to look up DT (if i'm not paying a savage amount)
I'll be somewhere in western Africa,probably Cairo.WOOHOO!!

Bye

Message 71/82                 Date: 05-Apr-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

influx

no. your little BS attempts at recognition dont even register on my "pissed off" scale.

dont think so highly of yourself

Message 72/82                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

xoxos

i thought it was all in good fun. nobody ever calls me anything special like a gay underwear model. if i were a gay i'd make do with normal underwear cos i bet that shit costs a ton!

Message 73/82                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Pongoid

I dunno, I don't wear any.  

Message 74/82                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

wayhey- Cairo! - my old stomping ground!!

Message 75/82                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

damballah

cairo? in western africa? ok.

Message 76/82                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

bernie inn

didn`t you hear? they moved egypt.

Message 77/82                 Date: 11-Apr-02  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

"cairo? in western africa? " - eh?... right next door to Sydney  

loverly place Cairo... superfreindly peeps, and good for home made promotions.. some guys oi was hanging with while there organised a ROCK FESTIVAL and put it on at the football ground - all local amateur bands... sold about 2-3000 tickets!!!!! - the kids disco outdoors in the Sports club (every friday night) is VERY popular, they hold it in the basketball courts.. music and sweeties and soft drink and the kids can jump around and have a good time while the parents go and get a sauna or play some sport etc - they get TONS of kids !!

Message 78/82                 Date: 14-Apr-02  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

Megahead

Yeah yeah off   I knew it the second I posted,just hoped noone would notice.
Just dropping in to see if megahead hasn't been pulled of dancetech (yet)

Yes cairo is one mad ing place,espeacially with all the refugees from the cental countries,I got my first aid kit robbed on my first day .Anyways,we came up through turkey and i'm now on a greek island(naxos) enjoying the land of the gods and plenty.I'll tell ya I Miss proper dance music like mad,thats probably why I'm back here,why the hell didn't i bring a walkman?

Message 79/82                 Date: 14-Apr-02  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

k

first aid kit ?????????????? - what ?.. you climbing Everest ??....  

that'd be a first

"MEGAHEAD PERFORMS FIRST LIVE SET FROM TOP OF EVEREST!!!!!!"

chuckle

Message 80/82                 Date: 14-Apr-02  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

xoxos

and watch it with your fancy 'greek island' names too. i've seen tapes of people getting a 'greek island,' and i can assure you i don't go in for that.

Message 81/82                 Date: 01-May-02  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

megahead

heh heh,so megahead finally got chopped out of the charts :0

Hope everyone here is well,still pining for my my a5000,though i was talking to some old man the othe night in a resteraunt who thought me about how islam and its teachings relates to art and music,gotta say i am truely inspired.i'm thinking about buying a dictaphone,though something cheap would probably be absolute crap in terms of quality.

VOTE FOR FADE FAR AWAY FOR FU+CKS SAKE! :P

s

Message 82/82                 Date: 01-May-02  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: who is the greatest DJ in da world?

m

whoops,better start runningbefore the spelling police catch me

Viewing all 82 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum