0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Check out these remixes. NOW

Viewing all 37 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:10 AM   -   Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I just loaded 2 remixes of "Darkness"

DJ Smile and Digital Rust

both rock. give em a listen

Props to DJ Smile, Digital Rust (Horizens), and Breakerbox for production input on the Smile remix

KWS!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:38 AM     Edit: 23-Feb-02  |  10:44 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

bedwyr

Link?: Link

listening to horizens's's''' now. aaaarrrrgh! cool. tight. and other such words.

are these going to be on the 12? & have you got uk/europe distribution? or is shrinkwrapped the only way for the fucking euros?

Message 3/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

horizenesesesesssss....

and then youre going to listen to Smile'sssss, tooo, right?

Message 4/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

bedwyr

yeah, horizenssss is more instantly likeable, coz smilessssss got a more dj/club intro, but i'm, how you say? "feelin' them both"

Message 5/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

yeah... they both rock :P
but seriosly, Horizens, I downloaded the high quality mp3 from the ftp and it fucking rocks.. I really dig it.

Message 6/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

bedwyr

where? where? tell me tell me!

Message 7/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

No europe distrubition yet.. right influx?

Message 8/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

i dont have the link anymore...

Message 9/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

bedwyr

you lying shit. ;)

Message 10/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

bedwyr

hey, this horizens one really does rock.

i been listening to it for a while now, i'm definately playing this out tonight.

Message 11/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

hehe. playing it out, eh?

well...all three will be on vinyl very soon. so have your checkbooks ready 

Message 12/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitarsong

Whoa. Listening to Digital Rust finally. Fuck me this is good. I like the tempo. The break that comes back at 1:40...nice. I love that sound that adds in just before 3:00. It's like velocity > rez or filter cutoff or something that gets the nice harmonic. Is that how it was done. I hear that stuff in Crystal Method Vegas tracks. The mix is excellent. Run out of gas at the end? :P Nice work.

Message 13/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitarsong

Listening to DJ Smile's now. This is excellent too. Damn. This just rocks too. I like the vocal stuff on this track more. But I guess it's a bigger part of this mix. Love how it kicks in at around 3:00. See that. Nice vocal touch around the 3:50 mark. This bass is nuts. Both mixes are awesome.

Message 14/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

you mean ALL THREE dont you?

what do you mean about run out of gas at the end? does it seem sluggish toward the end?

oh well. Dub plate got cut today. off to the presses probably friday

Message 15/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

WOXY

wow - fucking cool! all three are wicked. like the stuttery bits in the SMILE mix - - appeals to my fiddly side - - - -

ROCKING - I'll buy a 12"!

btw - i voted for the tracks and noticed that i was the first one to vote - - - do real dancetech-ers not do voting?

woxy

Message 16/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

damn. good feedback from you lot. glad you
guys dig all of them.

and i think sitar was talking about the spin
down during the last 5 secs of the track, influx.

Message 17/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitar

Yes I was talking about that :P

I listened to 2 remixes Influx. If you mean your original by 3, of course yours rocks.

Message 18/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitar

I just voted for all 3. Forgot about that. oops.

Message 19/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

dARKSTATe

I'm just waiting for the 'lux to send my my comp copy!!

(Blag blag!)

;)

Marc_D

Message 20/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Frostbyte

oooh, can't wait to hear those proper, two hands full of thumbs up !!!!

Message 21/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitarsong

Listening to your "Darkness" now. I've listened before. Awesome track. These 3 together are toooooooooooooo much. I hear your tracks and I just want to get down to writing tracks like this.

Message 22/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

Dj smiles track is not gonna be on the record  
I spent a lot of time on that track (the vocals and the drum breakdown stuff)... But there is going to be a Phantom Beats remix...

Message 23/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

" Dub plate got cut today. off to the presses probably friday" So Jasons track is going to be on the record?

Message 24/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Brett B

the bass and beats are excellent. I need more variation musically though. I like the sounds, but would like them more when they have house and trance elements. Like Hybrid. But I guess we all don't have access to full symphony and the same taste either, so I'll shut now! Great music, and I would like a copy. The songs you guys have done would mix well with the sets I do. I spin the breaks , plump dj's etc with the harder techno and tribal stuff, and some occasion melodic tunes that have that hybrid feel.

Message 25/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

"house and trance elements. Like Hybrid"

FUCK hybrid! if you want to hear trance, how about listening to trance?

you would like my friend Josef's stuff. its all that pretty sissy shit, too 

Message 26/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  01:06 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

damballah

"go drink some tea, whore!"

Message 27/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

"FUCK HYBRID!" ..Well tought and said, Influx...FUCK HYBRID!

Message 28/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

perhaps we should tone it down a bit

screw hybrid 

tea, whore?

Message 29/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

damballah

Message 30/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

damballah

oops, that should have went in sitar's thread

Message 31/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  06:12 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

marianimal

Link?:  No link

Yeah, that last note does kind of sound like an oscillator running out of gas. Nice touch. Very entertaining, all of it.

Message 32/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

milan

go influx! glad to hear you´re finaly pushing your product  

especially like the Smile rmx, good samples in it. bladerunner by any chance? cool how all three versions have this bootyshaking vibe about them, despite all the heavy sounds used.

as good as ever. bound to do good in clubs.

Message 33/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

they are blade runner samples.

Message 34/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Maarten

Holly shit! Digital remix is really sweet... no other words for it.

-M-

Message 35/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  11:35 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Maarten

Listened to smiles'too, dito the sweetness... Horizens' mix did more for me, but hell this one is tight aswell!

Message 36/37                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

xoxos

liked 'em both. you guys are all big on acoustic drum sounds aren't you  

Message 37/37                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

pitch'em up+compress the fuck out of them... Well... thats what I do...

Viewing all 37 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum