0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Comments please..

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  10:00 AM   -   Comments please..

DjMik

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Dunno if this track is finished or not.. Didn't take too long to make..   Anyway, check it out and give me some feedback!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Comments please..

bedwyr

Link?: Link

see? it works. hmm.. too melodic/euro for me!

it's not my cup of chai  

Message 3/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

Deano

Link?:  No link

Nothing startlingly original but nicely put together wih all the "right" sounds and arrangements. That's the main problem with it - it's just the usual cliches. You can obviously do the production and write a nice tune but without something to distinguish it from all the thousands of other "melodic trance" tunes it's just not going to make an impression. Anyway welcome to DT..lets hear some more.

Message 4/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

Maarten

Well, Deano & Bedwyr save me some typing... production is *very* good IMO, I can't deny but my ears turn fluor-green when hearing this- matter of different taste though. Tight production.

Message 5/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

k

perhaps there's few comments because you cant listen to it on a modem..... (wanders off muttering)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

DjMik

I'll encode it at lower rate and upload tomorrow so you can stream it with modem..   There'll be a 128kb version on mp3.com too but they have to verify it whatever.. Hey does 24kbps 22kHz STEREO work with modem or does it have to be mono??

Message 7/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

steve

nah, has to be mono.

Message 8/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

nothingnewhere

the kbps is all that matters.

Message 9/13                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

monkeyboy

not my bag, but well produced none the less. cheers.

Message 10/13                 Date: 20-Feb-02  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

DjMik

Uploaded a 24kbps version....sound pretty crappy now but should work with modem.

Message 11/13                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: Comments please..

k

that's more like it... sounds like in a club now.

my only comment is, you give everything away too early.

Message 12/13                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

xoxos

nice aesthetic. i like it  

Message 13/13                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Comments please..

nxo

They will play well with other tracks in the club I think. Great production.

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum