0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/22                 Date: 16-Feb-02  @  03:28 PM   -   ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

ITS HERE AS PROMISED!!

PLEASE POST YOUR COMPLIMENTS!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/22                 Date: 16-Feb-02  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

onemind

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Nice track 

Message 3/22                 Date: 16-Feb-02  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

influx

Link?:  Link

damn you're an idiot. even if youre just playing its gotten old and you're still an idiot

Message 4/22                 Date: 17-Feb-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

cloud nine

It is a nice track - and Influx is right - YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Message 5/22                 Date: 17-Feb-02  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

sensoniq

You are obviously someone who has been around dancetech for a while since you know how to abuse the ++site administrator++ post code to grab our attention.

Message 6/22                 Date: 17-Feb-02  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

cloud nine

Funny you should say that sensoniq, because I was beginning to think the same thing. Maybe it's K, taking the piss out of us all?

Message 7/22                 Date: 17-Feb-02  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

bedwyr

i'm a bit disapointed with the track. i though it was going to be well trashy, but it's just your average trance fare, tho it's well produced.

Message 8/22                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

k

fackinell megahead... cant you make your images smaller!!! - they always spill off the flippin page.

Message 9/22                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

Deano

If you are putting as much effort into publicity elsewhere as here you are going to make it big. Have you thought of voting for your track lots of times to get it on top of the chart?

Message 10/22                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

Maarten

HYENAS vs DJ MINIDICK

Message 11/22                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  01:39 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

Maarten

oops, my bad... DJ MEGAHEAD, how could I forget.

Message 12/22                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

Hyenas

Don't forget to set up a simple auto-vote program that votes for your track every time you log on to the internet!

Message 13/22                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  10:22 PM     Edit: 19-Feb-02  |  02:58 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

onemind

^ I have that settup on my computor except it votes for DJ MAGAHEADS track everytime I log on;)

Message 14/22                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

monkeyboy

well produced, but boring and mediocre...better than expected. why are you such a dick about it though? plenty of people that use this site have written far better tracks than yours (and have been too damn humble about them)but you seem to think that yours is the best. that is not a good attitude to have.

Message 15/22                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

influx

wll then theres the other fella that chose to compare himself to megahead "we are much better"...

and..it sounds like more bland stuff to me.

Message 16/22                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

DJ MEGAHEAD

THANKS FOR LISTENING

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME SO SERIOUSLY I DO NOT WANT TO ELABORATE ON WHAT I AM DOING BECAUSE I THINK EVERYBODY WETHER THEY LIKED IT OR NOT HAS REALISED WHAT DJ MEGAHEAD HAS ACHIEVED BUT I AM STOPPING AS OF NOW

ALTHOUGH EVERYBODY NOW HATES DJ MEGAHEAD THIS PROMOTION HAS WORKED

THANK YOU

DJ MEGAHEAD

Message 17/22                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

k

c'mon guys, he's just having fun   - made me laugh anyways   - but PLEASE, ing smaller pictures cos i get fed up scrolling right & left to read shit.

Message 18/22                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  11:44 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

bedwyr

(irony just passes them by ...)

Message 19/22                 Date: 24-Feb-02  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

DJ MEGAHEAD

/

Message 20/22                 Date: 24-Feb-02  @  12:01 AM     Edit: 24-Feb-02  |  12:02 AM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

DJ MEGAHEAD

File?:  [image]

[image file]

NOT LIKE YOU HAD FORGOTTEN ALREADY

GO VOTE

Message 21/22                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  01:29 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

pop

hahahaaa

Message 22/22                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: ++RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE++

k

well at least the image-size is getting there......  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum