0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: My 1st track on the net

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  11:24 PM   -   My 1st track on the net

FusionMusicMan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok here goes, this is my fist attempt to put a track on the net (i even had to create a new login so i could upload it (i was b)), please could all who are interested have a good listen and give me some feedback, rip it to pieces and let me know what you think.

Cheers

Fusion  

(for those who noticed) I originally posted this in the wrong fourm, sorry, i musta been half asleep or somethin!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

russcastella

Link?:  Link

Love the begining and the beat. I like the synth and everything. Good job!
from NY US!

Message 3/10                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  05:14 AM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

sensoniq

This is a really cool track. It sounds great at 24kbps must be superb in hifi

Message 4/10                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

bedwyr

i like the intro, and that sound that comes in 1.11, but then i got a bit bored after 3 minutes, though i have to say 'it's not my cup of tea', musically. production sounds tight, but the hihat got on my nerves after a while. i have no idea why mind you. oh, there was a bit then where you made the hihat shorter. maybe it's just too long for my ears.

anyway, where's you're second track? hmm? ;)

Message 5/10                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

mattyskinner69

Link?:  No link

Yet again a stunning track from the man like buggers A.K.A Bug-Bwoy!
Love them vocals mate, just love em

catch ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6/10                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

FusionMusicMan

thanx for the feed back everyone, ive got some older tunes if you want me to upload them, but thats my most recent.

Bedwyr, i also agree that it could be a bit to long, im going to try to put a bit more interest in there later on but i dont want to overload it with to much crap, i might do another mix as this one is the 1st mix.

Keep the feedback coming

Fuion 

Message 7/10                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

Deano

Excellent track  I can imagine dancing to this one and that's always a good sign in my book. Yeah The h-hat sound gets a bit wearing - may be just an encoding thing, although generally the encoding sounds sweet. I think it looses its way a bit after about 4 mins. Sounds like you were just dropping stuff out at random. A bit of work on the arrangement and it'll be a cracker.

Message 8/10                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

panama

nice vocals and beats... no need to throw the percussion back in when you break to silence. I would bring the melody further with a typical detuned VA short ENV with lots of delay; then hit that with beat. IMO

Anyhow, it's good tune on it's own...

Message 9/10                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

Fusionmusicman

U know any labels that might be interested after i do some minor ammendments?

If anyone does please mail me at the address above, or post here.

Fusion

Message 10/10                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: My 1st track on the net

monkeyboy

yeah, this is good. the kick sounded a bit lame but then i am listening on shitty p.c speakers...no it's not...just plugged phones in and it's fine. good production...tight as. when the vocals started i thought it was a frankie goes to hollywood sample...but like i said i was listening on shitty speakers and that can do funny things to ones perception. good one, cheers.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum