0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: megahead can stop playing!

Viewing all 36 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/36                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  01:48 AM     Edit: 04-Mar-02  |  01:21 PM   -   megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

with his sister :P

had to get this in before megahead takes over the world on saturday.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/36                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

influx

Link?:  Link

que es?

sounds like some cheezy commercial for a car or a macintosh

Message 3/36                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

russcastella

dude nice vocal!

Message 4/36                 Date: 13-Feb-02  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

sensoniq

MEGACRACKHEAD is more like it

Message 5/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  10:53 AM     Edit: 14-Feb-02  |  11:13 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

i make it 5 minutes and all you can say is it's cheesy ;)

i don't understand sensoniq. (no comma)

& thx russ.

Message 6/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

xoxos

just for the record i think sensoniq is doing better than most of you. keep transgressing, mr. melody :P

Message 7/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

Link?:  No link

its nicely done and she has a very sweet voice. One thing tho - why is she singing about a 'secret smell'?

Message 8/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

DJ MEGAHEAD

YES DJ MEGAHEAD LIKES CRACK OCASSIONALLY TO TAKE HIM TO THE TRANCE REALITY MR SENSONIQ YOU JUST KNOW I AM THE TRANCE MASTER YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH MY TALENTS

Message 9/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  01:23 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

those posts were too close together, it's you steve.

it's not smell it's smell-o-dee. she's got a secret smell-o-dee. i dunno what it means either.

Message 10/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

sensoniq

this is a tight tune bedwyr. I like how all the percussion (esp. the kick) sits tightly in the mix, sounds like you did some serious eqing/compressing etc.

As for MEGACRACKHEAD, no sir I couldn't possibly compare myself to any talent you derive from your crack habit. But I can say you talk a lot of 3rd-person smack for someone who hasn't posted any tunes yet.

Message 11/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

fcuking hell bedwyr, give me some credit. I`d hide my tracks much better than that if I was dj megahead.

I`ll admit I was considering knocking up a preset trance track with vocodered "influx wants me for a sunbeam" vocals at one point, but megahead I am not.

Message 12/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:32 PM     Edit: 14-Feb-02  |  04:40 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

hehe, do it!

& thx sensoniq, i think i only eq'd the vocal. the kick is sampled and waveform edited, no compression. bass is an fm7 preset (electrobass or something), some compression on there. i might have lowpassed the shakers a bit but that's it i think. all the percussion hits are off that akai ftp someone posted the other week.

Message 13/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

damballah

it's not steve. it's somebody who also calls himself "RAGE" and has an RM1X.

Message 14/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

how d`you know that damballah?

Message 15/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

influx

yes please make that track

and xoxos says sensoniq is better than the rest of us so we're shunned

Message 16/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  04:34 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

damballah

cuz I do "Columbo style shit" apparently

y'know, there's a way to find everyone's email address even if they clicked "hide email address" when they logged on.

Message 17/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  05:05 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

sensoniq

xoxos just tells it like it is son. Maybe you'd hold a similar opinion if you weren't already so biased.

I hold xoxos' tracks with high regard as well, even though I never got that hifi demo in the post  . He pioneered new blend, which got me thinking differently and ever since my tracks have been much simpler for the better. Although I haven't been able to post anything lately since I've hit my track limit on dancetech  

Message 18/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

well, take a couple off then, stoooopid!

Message 19/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

d

you'll make a lovely bride

Message 20/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

that was funny d.

Maybe if I can get that computer sorted out quickly this w/e I`ll unleash some 'emotional' frequencies on you all, let the novelty trance soundclash begin.

Message 21/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

DJ MEGAHEAD

BEDDYS SONG REMINDS DJ MEGAHEAD OF BEATS INTERNATIONAL AND HE LIKES THEM VERY MUCH

Message 22/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

that's one d, mega. and it's mala's as well.

influx, i never know how to use apostrophes, is that malas' malas mala's? if your shit hot on the grammah, i'm sure you'd be able to clear this one up. it is my second language, (esl) after all.

Message 23/36                 Date: 17-Feb-02  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

H from Steps

MEGA CAN I PICK PANSIES FROM YOUR BUTTHOLE?

Message 24/36                 Date: 19-Feb-02  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

monkeyboy

cool poppy track you got there bedwyr, i like it. reminds me of some late 80's/ early 90's tunes. vocals are sweet. cheers.

Message 25/36                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

milan

bedwyr maaan... why did you take that soul mix down, i just wanted to listen to it again!!!

can you mebbe post it again, so i can dl it?

anyway, nice track this, i´d like an echo on the synth which opens the song (and comes back later), one which would push it back in space, to give more depth to the mix and make it a bit dubby.

oh, and the vocal is cool, props to the singer!

cheers, M.

Message 26/36                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

? there is echo on there, which synth? there's echo on everything except the drums and the bass. shocking. it's my only production trick! ;)

anyway, thanks   i'll do another mix tonight, i was looking for something fun to do this evening, been writing 96 bpm pop tunes all day. wa-hey!

Message 27/36                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

ok, there's a philadelphia soul mix up, for your listening pleasure.  

Message 28/36                 Date: 22-Feb-02  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

WOXY

oh man - that philly soul mix rocks.

L-U-S-H !

woxy

Message 29/36                 Date: 22-Feb-02  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

milan

yeah man, rattle ya kettle to the philly soul mix!

hehe... i´m keeping this one  

as for the echo thingy, i know its there, maybe its just mono/lofi that fucks it up. i´d imagine a nice dubby wide echo, instant depth to the mix.

cheers, M.

Message 30/36                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  06:32 AM     Edit: 23-Feb-02  |  06:35 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

david G

!

Message 31/36                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  07:10 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

influx

bedwyr

's is a singular possessive.

sensoniq..did you really just call me son?

Message 32/36                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  09:10 AM     Edit: 23-Feb-02  |  09:15 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

yeah, that's it. and that's why i don't get it. i thought 'postropheeees were for 'missing' letters, it's, what's etc.

crap english spelling.

you'll all have to learn welsh at some point, so you might as well start now. "cer i gachu"

oh, and apparently the term is now english as an additional language, not esl.

Message 33/36                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

"Hello bedwyr - You have some mail from a Dancetech viewer.

i heard your music on the site it is absolutely new and well done!!

subbrass.

Hello bedwyr - You have some mail from a Dancetech viewer.

...i was jokin',it sucks like any other cheezy tune!"

thanks for taking the time. tell me, what exactly is the point?

Message 34/36                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

milan

lol!

Message 35/36                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

influx

wtf?

anyway apostrophes also are used for contractions like don't, won't etc. I tend to leave them out (my little contribution to the movement ) but bad spelling is just unacceptable, unless of course youre an ESL

jesus. additional. give me a frickin break

lets all go spam subbrass

Message 36/36                 Date: 24-Feb-02  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

no, leave him alone.

subbrass, cer i gachu, cont gwirion! ;)

Viewing all 36 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum