0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new artist, new track

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  05:41 AM   -   new artist, new track

icebreaker51

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm a new artist just signed up here. What do you think of my track "nyc chill"? If you want I can post another joint I was working on

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: new artist, new track

bedwyr

Link?: Link

i like this, tho maybe you need one or two more elements in there, so you can drop them in and out, liven things up a bit. cool though. keep posting them tracks.

Message 3/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: new artist, new track

Maarten

Link?: Link

Can't comment on the mix, these here speakers are too shitty for that... I really like what I hear though, but my personal taste asks : "where did that cool bassline thing from the beginning of the track go?" ;)

-M-

Message 4/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: new artist, new track

icebreaker51

Link?:  No link

Thanks for your feedback. I wanted to keep the groove simple but it definitely could use another element, or at least to revisit that phaser-synth bass line in the beginning. Any other comments?

Message 5/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: new artist, new track

milan

Link?:  Link

its cute. thats the best definition i could come up with  

happy and relaxed, i wouldnt mind listening to something like this at home. it does need some more elements though, to keep the interest going for longer periods of time.

cheers, m.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum