0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: JAMS!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 05-Feb-02  @  09:09 PM   -   JAMS!

oldskool

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Just uploaded two new "jams", just me messing with the mutes and stuff on the RS7k, nothing too serious but have a listen, on 7deadly sins the lo-fi effect didn't encode too well.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: JAMS!

Maarten

RS303 is cool, but I truly recognize the bassline that kicks in at 1:15- not accusing you of theft though- just sounds really familiar. Can't comment on either mix though, damn lappy speakers..

Message 3/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: JAMS!

oldskool

Ha ha, yeah I though that too but they are just RS phrases, I didn't have much creative input in that one just some thing I knocked up in about 5 minutes to test the acidic abilities, the only thing I did was to tweak the sounds and load the phrases from the rs library, but I am working on an original new acid noodle so stay tuned. I will use real 303 and the RS together to see how they well they mesh.

Did you think the 303 sounds were authentic or could you tell right away that they were digital? Jus curious (I thought they were ok static but when tweaked gave the game away)!

Message 4/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  09:54 PM   -   RE: JAMS!

milan

Link?:  Link

acid noodle! great name, use it or someone else will  

i also liked the tunes. cant wait untill you ppl master your rs7000īs. then it should get real interesting.

cheers, m.

Message 5/5                 Date: 07-Feb-02  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: JAMS!

Maarten

About the 303, as stated : lappy speakers... I'll have a more carefull listen tonight... and await some TB - RS madness in the time being   Be quick though or I'll beat you to it! (Well.. minus the RS)  

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum