0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: B-side- New track

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  02:51 PM   -   B-side- New track

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, since Influx is back with the breakz its my turn to strike back :P
New track, named B-side... the forth track on my list...
The flow of the song is kind screwed cause the original cut was 9:30.. I dont know how i made it that long...but...anyways... i worked on it all nite... about to pass out now... So check it out people! Let me know what you think

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: B-side- New track

Breakerbox

dont ask me about the vocal samples... i dont know what the fuck i was doing.. must be the drugs :P And why all my shit turns out weeny when I try to make it all tough...

Message 3/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  04:23 AM   -   RE: B-side- New track

aaron

Link?:  No link

will checkit tomarrah, man

Message 4/5                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: B-side- New track

Maarten

Oh yeah, like the break & bass 0:28... synth kicks in at 0:55- nice...bummer, the line from 1:22 killed the mood for me but that's just personal. Nice 'n dark after the break... ah, mood returns round 3:30! Very inspiring track.

-M-

Message 5/5                 Date: 07-Feb-02  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: B-side- New track

Breakerbox

thanks!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum