0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: northern soul id

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 28-Jan-02  @  01:35 PM   -   northern soul id

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

anyone know who sung this? lyrics go 'last night said it all, i really had a ball'

first notes e e f g e,

it an old northern soul track, female singer, i heard it again on a hiphop track the other day.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 04-Feb-02  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: northern soul id

bedwyr

ok, so nobody knows. where could i find out? i've done some searches but came up with nufink. fak all, mate.

Message 3/7                 Date: 04-Feb-02  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: northern soul id

Boxwell

You could try allmusic.com. It's really extensive but it does help if you have a name of singer or song. You can search through the genres though.

Sorry I can't help you any further.

Boxwell

Message 4/7                 Date: 05-Feb-02  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: northern soul id

k

Link?:  No link

well, without the melody ... I cant get it, my sister can't get it either and she was many years on the scene way more than me... post up some audio.

Message 5/7                 Date: 05-Feb-02  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: northern soul id

bedwyr

File?:  File

mix_little.mp3

ok, that's all i remember of the melody, last night said it all, i rea-lly had a ba-all. i'm thinking it's more 70s than 60s maybe.

all in my best 16C quantize.

Message 6/7                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: northern soul id

k

Link?:  No link

heh heh - sounds like Playaway!!... he hheh... I meant a snippet of the actual hiphop track with the sample...

Message 7/7                 Date: 06-Feb-02  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: northern soul id

bedwyr

ha ha! no can do, it was on the radio. heh playaway ... ahh, the mammaries ... maybe i'll get flinger to sing it.

xoxos how the hell does that prog work?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum