0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Seawater -- hard house

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  11:06 PM   -   Seawater -- hard house

Sensoniq

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

check it out, "seawater", right here on this site not mp3.cum of course  

The newest in underwater driving hard house grooves

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  11:47 PM     Edit: 25-Jan-02  |  12:07 AM   -   RE: Seawater -- hard house

k

that aint hardhouse tho mate, not at all... sounds like classical reggea fusion to me, good stuff.

http://www.majesticrecordings.com/music/thmcd0011.asf

http://www.majesticdistribution.com/music/ftrcd015.asf

that's more like hardhouse... it's a real jack up & down, in & out pump groove with an offbeat bassline almost like ska.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5                 Date: 25-Jan-02  @  04:50 AM   -   RE: Seawater -- hard house

sensoniq

okay I got you, I'm terrible with categories but that hard house is some cool stuff...I'm liking the flange and that "pumping" -- I've always wondered how to get that type of pumping hard house sound...could it be through lots of multiband compression at the mastering stage?

Message 4/5                 Date: 25-Jan-02  @  07:56 AM   -   RE: Seawater -- hard house

k

nope.. in the mix

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5                 Date: 27-Jan-02  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: Seawater -- hard house

sitarsong

Link?: Link

This is a nice track though Sensoniq. I listened to what K put up as hard house so I could get an idea. Really liked the first of those. Anyway, this makes me want to be sitting down in the Bahamas with a goombay smash in my hand. Nice progression to the track. The pickup at about 3:00 is nice. Cool.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum