0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: ...that one Darude sample...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 23-Jan-02  @  02:26 AM   -   ...that one Darude sample...

Spacey

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey guys,

This is a bit old news but I quite recently found this forum and decided I´d try my luck in here once again. I´m wondering if you guys know the synth or sample disc that features the 'Darude Boom' sound (found, for example, on the breakdown of 'Sandstorm' @ about 1:33 of the radio edit)?

The sound has just haunted me for so long, I would really want to know the answer  

Thanks for your time,

Spacey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 23-Jan-02  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: ...that one Darude sample...

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Dunno about that specific sound, but if its what I think it is then a huge reverb and a bit of canny EQing on a kick drum will give you some breakdown hardness!!

Message 3/5                 Date: 23-Jan-02  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: ...that one Darude sample...

bedwyr

and detune the kick down low and layer that with the original kick and add loads of reverb as darkstate said. i got one k-klass (who?) used to use i'll post it up if i can find it.

Message 4/5                 Date: 23-Jan-02  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: ...that one Darude sample...

k

Link?:  No link

add some of it as mp3... login and add it to the post - despite what it says on the form the post will take a 500kb file max.

Message 5/5                 Date: 23-Jan-02  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: ...that one Darude sample...

bedwyr

File?:  File

darude.mp3

here it is. filter sweep, resonance, cutoff to velocity on one layer in there. have they used a kettle drum?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum