0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: The Happy Dance

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  02:08 AM   -   The Happy Dance

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hehe. Have a listen. I'm wondering if this track would fly as the last track on a cd of otherwise more techno/hardcore/and stuff with breakbeats. I have to work the next 4 days so hope for some thoughts from you bunch of wankers. Hope you enjoy anyway. I keep forgetting that mp3 encoding, lofi anyway, probably triples reverb. I know why that is now. I just have to remember to pull back. This was mastered in 20 minutes with Isotope. It's not perfectly mastered but damn I love Isotope.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  03:53 AM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

you bastid wanker you plexodus!  

dude, you got a sound thats consistent with all
yer tunes... must be the nova synth or maybe
just the way you use it...

dig, the beat build... hey! it gets happy - like
that one Chemical Brother track on the end of
Surrender.

I'd go for some pads and voices with some
open air... I would loan you my JV-Rompler,
but were married at the hip right now.

Message 3/11                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  07:55 AM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

rhyze

It's great (imho)! Add a "diva" and it's this coming summer's "anthem".

BTW, "Touching The Night" is amazing too.

Message 4/11                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

sitar

Link?:  Link

I have an XP-80 with a few cards in it Panama. I could use a diva or 2 in the studio Rhyze. Where is that Darkstate Marc anyway. Yea I think the song is pretty cool. Had fun with it anyway. Guess I should finish it out. Thanks for listening.

Message 5/11                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

sitar

BTW Panama, I just saw you have a new track up you bum. Can't listen at work. I'll try tonight if I'm not dead.

Message 6/11                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

bedwyr

voted 4. v. good.  

Message 7/11                 Date: 15-Jan-02  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

sitar

Thanks  

Message 8/11                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

Deano

Link?:  No link

Happy? Yeah, it cheered me up  The thing that always impresses me about your stuff is the music. So many people have got the sounds and the beats but seem to be completely devoid of any musical ideas. You got the sounds, the beats and the tunes. I would vote for it but I can't be bothered cos for every vote I give to a track I like there'll be some twat voting 100 times for their own stuff.

Message 9/11                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

Deano

Link?:  No link

I voted anyway. In fact I tried to vote 100 times but the system wouldn't let me.

Message 10/11                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

sitar

Thanks Deano. Great compliment. I don't know. I like a lot of the tracks I hear at DT. Different styles I guess. Yea it's funny that people rack up votes for their own tracks. Oh well. I made it to #8 with one track but it was on other peoples votes (1 from me) so it meant something. Thanks for listening dude.

Message 11/11                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: The Happy Dance

sitar

We posted at the same time. Thanks for the vote  

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum