0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16                 Date: 08-Jan-02  @  04:56 PM   -   More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bill

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

well, once again I return after a long period getting my shit together to find out what the dancetech heads think about these tracks...three new ones up under spybase (or hip hop) - all are instrumentals and all are, well, heavy...

not that all you trance freaks'll like it anyway! but let me know what you all think anyhow.

will

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/16                 Date: 08-Jan-02  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bedwyr

uhmm, is there something wrong with my player/your trax encoding? if not then i think you're deranged. i not sure if it's good deranged or bad deranged. phew!

Message 3/16                 Date: 09-Jan-02  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

woxy

Link?:  Link

are they meant to sound like disney-beats????

kinda-like it - - - - smurfin' hip-hop!!

woxy

Message 4/16                 Date: 09-Jan-02  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

milan

haha. first i thought wow, cool lo-fi effects, and then i thought my audio-playback was fucked.

Message 5/16                 Date: 09-Jan-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bedwyr

glad it's not just me then.

Message 6/16                 Date: 09-Jan-02  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

xoxos

that's cool about having a trombone play over all your bass parts like that. do you have a copy of that encoder?

Message 7/16                 Date: 10-Jan-02  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bill

gutted. that's what you get for not checking your encoded stuff before uploading it!

i'll walk away in shame now, although my old man would be kinda glad it sounded like a trombone doubling the bass parts as that's his instrument...

maybe i'll return when i've checked they sound OK...or maybe i'll get hooked on smurf beats...

will

Message 8/16                 Date: 10-Jan-02  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bill

if anyone could recommend a good cd ripper and mp3 encoder i'd be all ears...

will - email me bill@plig.net

Message 9/16                 Date: 10-Jan-02  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bedwyr

wavelab.

but i think there's a free one on the site somewhere?

Message 10/16                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

Espoo2

Link?:  No link

Damn...

I loved your old stuff man... I was looking forward to it...

Message 11/16                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

Espoo2

Damn...
Where are the older songs?
I deleted mine accidentally...
Shite shite shite!

Message 12/16                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

influx

bill

I use musicmatch. free. works good.

wavelab sounds VERY good if you got it. only 3 does it tho

Message 13/16                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  04:19 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

Espoo2

Ok...
Heres the old stuff for the uninitiated...
Great fucking tunes.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/251/spybase.html

Message 14/16                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bill

OK - I've reloaded one of them (Alright) after using Musicmatch Jukebox to rip and convert to mp3 - however, although I could select 24kbps and mono from the options I couldn't find an option for 22500hz anywhere. does this matter?

if someone could have a listen and check whether it works that'd be great - it works on download but I'm not sure about streaming...

will

Message 15/16                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

bill

ok, they're up and should no loner sound like smurfs or trombones! if anyone likes 'em you can find proper mp3 versions of them at:

http://www.plig.net/~bill/cmonfeet/spybase.html

Message 16/16                 Date: 11-Jan-02  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: More of them Spybase hip hop gems

woxy

yup - checked 'em out. sounding good! the funky wandering basslines make it for me, esp. in alright.

woxy

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum