0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: a..."Journey thru Sound" says Egrus

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 28-Dec-01  @  03:55 PM   -   a...

egrus

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

It's been a while...this is one of my current faves-hope you'll like it!
www.dancetech.com/~Egrus

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 28-Dec-01  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: a...

sitar

Link?:  Link

Nice. Love the snare rolls but the whole production/sound is nice. Like a montage. Nice stewardess  

Message 3/10                 Date: 28-Dec-01  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: a...

0/d

Cool tune mate,excellent atmosphere and mood,got a bit out of control in the 2nd quater just after the first mini key change but then started to work its way back into normality(of sorts),which I liked.Keep up the good work,I really enjoyed listening to that.

Message 4/10                 Date: 29-Dec-01  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: a...

espoo2

Link?:  No link

Pretty slick production man. Very clean, even in this cut-down mp3 format.... not my thing, but nice....

Message 5/10                 Date: 29-Dec-01  @  11:15 AM   -   RE: a...

xoxos

it's trance sounds, but the bpm, and the.. oh.. oh my god! it's actually gothic electronic music! sounds nice, but it's much more of a bit or an introduction than a song.. hope those voices lead it into something more dramatic.

Message 6/10                 Date: 29-Dec-01  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: a...

egrus

Thx to all for your time-as this is not my primary work but rather my fun time with toys any "constructive" criticism is appreciated ...xoxos! And, nope, it's not a song (sold as soundtrack music in an extended version..)...and if it's trance or goth or the bpms are...whatever, just show me a pure form today and I'll bend backwards for you! And yeah, if it gives you a chill or something who the f..k cares what it is or what it could be (I hate the '70s in that respect)! And, I've been on that spaceship for too long : )
Also, xoxos, my primary thing is Pop music (Ohmigod!) if that makes sense to you...AB ABC AB and so on...or maybe I should call it Trancegothic Pop : ) 'cause some of the influences creep in...sometimes..hehe! Send me your suggestions ! Thanks again to all!
Kudos to all classically trained musicians (including non-European instruments : ) who embraced Electronica and made it their main source of sanity!!!

Message 7/10                 Date: 29-Dec-01  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: a...

xoxos

weeeellll that's the last time i'll say anything about my impressions of your music.

Message 8/10                 Date: 29-Dec-01  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: a...

panama

Link?:  No link

reminds me of a light version of Electric Hellfire...

Nice string action at the end... dunno about the key changes, sounds faster, then slower... must be mis matched envelopes or the funky 120 bpm beat... anyway, good melodies dude. I enjoyed

Message 9/10                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  06:39 PM   -   RE: a...

egrus

Xoxos-I do value your input! I enjoy the non "yes-all-the-time" approach since it feels more like the opinion of a real close friend who can definitely tell you if you suck or not!
Panama, the last part of the tune was played freely, without a click track, just to give it some randomness, maybe the eerie feeling of being suspended in mid-air...oh, I don't know.. Thanks again!

Message 10/10                 Date: 30-Dec-01  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: a...

xoxos

it seemed like you took my original post as being unconstructive.. i was celebrating what i took for gothic/industrial style.. not something you hear a lot round here. the only intended implication to this was that is was a rarity. next time i'll say "hmm.. well this is a rarity around here" and we'll be all happy.

when it shifts and yer voices come in, i was thinking they seemed a bit quiet to be building the track up, ergo my impression that you used this piece to intro another since you said it was one of your faves.

i just like to get everything nice and vivid and sterling like.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum