0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 28-Dec-01  @  03:33 AM   -   QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

YONCE N MILD

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

My bnew beringher mixer has two sends a fx send and a mon send I want to use them both for fx so I run the mon send out to my filter factory and back to chan3/4 i run the fx send out to my mofx and back to chan5/6. now I can't hear the mofx unless I turn up the volume of the track that i'm sending to it in other words I can't have just the effected verison I have to have the original and the effected version at the same time. The filter factory works fine I am guessing that the mon send is a pre mix send and that the fx send is a post mix send ?? am I right and is there any way around this ??

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 28-Dec-01  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

damballah

Link?: Link

right, it's called pre-fader and post-fader. unless there's a button to switch the sends pre/post, no way to change without yanking circuit boards out and attacking them with soldering irons and shit. don't recommend it.

Message 3/7                 Date: 28-Dec-01  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

influx

Link?:  Link

it has sends but no returns?

got nothing to do with what youre asking really but damnblahblah answered that already

Message 4/7                 Date: 28-Dec-01  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

YONCE N MILD

Link?:  No link

yup thats what i figured mabey I'll just run the output from fth fx send into the second set of inputs on my delta/44 instead of back to the mixer.

Message 5/7                 Date: 02-Jan-02  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

nomad

don't know the mixer, but esp. if it has subgroups available there will be a button to route it to the mains or not... you can send it to the fx send, then take it out of the mains, which will do what you want....

Message 6/7                 Date: 02-Jan-02  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

bedwyr

Link?: Link

damnblahblah! did you make that up yourself influx? lol!

(oh, maybe it's an old one)

Message 7/7                 Date: 02-Jan-02  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: QUICK FX SEND QUESTION

influx

actually I think D himself called himself that himself

damblahblah

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum