0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: wavelab help!!!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 23-Nov-01  @  10:04 PM   -   wavelab help!!!

chris

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey...

I have some problems with WaveLab(3.0). OK here's the full story. I am working with an audio montage with two tracks. In one of the tracks I cut and paste, filter and x-fade the different clips until I am satisfied. But here comes my problem. How can I save this? The full montage is not a problem to save, but I want to save/export the track as a wave. I have tried to select all the clips, but I just can't find I way to save it.

For example I have this 4 minute audio file which has been chopped up into clips which have been placed at different times in the track, somtimes they have been crossfaded and sometimes they are separate clips with empty space between them.

I really like wavelab, so I would be very dissapointed if this is impossible to do.

Anyone who knows how this can be done?

thanks

/chris

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 27-Nov-01  @  01:31 AM     Edit: 27-Nov-01  |  01:43 AM   -   RE: wavelab help!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

eh?.. you just do file/ 'save as' .. no whoops sorry... well you can export it as an mp3 file with save menu (encode audio files)

or to save the montage as a wave just open the master section with the stereo fader & slots to add fx etc... and you simply hit the green APPLY button.. if there is no FX in the rack then none are applied, but the whole montage is saved as your specified filetype, filepath & title and then upon processing it opens on the wavelab desktop.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum