0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Linn Drum Kits

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 19-Nov-01  @  06:31 PM   -   Linn Drum Kits

Murray

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Anyone know of any LinnDrum kits available, maybe as part of a soft drum sampler or suchlike.

Thanks!

M

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 20-Nov-01  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Linn Drum Kits

k

Link?:  Link

have you looked in the samples/files section ?  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7                 Date: 20-Nov-01  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: Linn Drum Kits

xoxos

Link?: Link

yummy yummy yummy

Message 4/7                 Date: 21-Nov-01  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: Linn Drum Kits

M

OK thanks K

I came across some Linn samples a while back but the guy who posted them didn't know if they should be tuned differently in a kit to be authentic.

I've never owned a Linn but I used one on a demo once, but presumably these can be used "as is"?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Murray

Message 5/7                 Date: 21-Nov-01  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: Linn Drum Kits

k

well there is didfferent Linn's & chips... the stuff in that sample set doesnt sound like the classic straight Linn tho cos it includes some extra chip sounds.

Message 6/7                 Date: 22-Nov-01  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: Linn Drum Kits

M

Cheers

Message 7/7                 Date: 22-Nov-01  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: Linn Drum Kits

Brett B

I have a pretty good kit in wav format on a cd. I'll look for it.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum