0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: $40 Sample CD

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 11-Nov-01  @  10:27 PM   -   $40 Sample CD

DOORPOOP

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey. I just got a Sample CD with Drum hits for $40 including S&H from www.kenfen.com I don't think I've ever seen a sample CD for much under$90, so I thought this was a good deal. There's over 1000 samples and some extra bass samples. It's called Zip O drums cuz they're supposed to come on a zip disk, but they showed up at my house on a CD. Anyway, they sound good. I havent checked them all out, theres a few that are at odd sampling freqs. but most of them are 44.1 and 16 bits. There is a review of them at sonicstate.com
I just thought I'd let you know for anyone interested.

Dallas

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 12-Nov-01  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: $40 Sample CD

beds

Link?:  Link

hey, odd sampling frequencies are good! didn't the ol' bs404 have have a 13 1/2 bit rate?

Message 3/3                 Date: 19-Nov-01  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: $40 Sample CD

Dallas

Link?: Link

Well poo most of the samples at different sampling freqs are noisey. I'd say maybe 20% of the CD.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum