0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Exciter (classical short mix)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  04:40 AM   -   Exciter (classical short mix)

impfitrtec1

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Listen to this shorty that i made real in a real short time......he he i wanted to test myself.

It's ok if u don't like!

Tim
God Bless

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  08:35 AM   -   RE: Exciter (classical short mix)

k

it's not about 'jesus' again is it?

nice strings.. oh wait... it's you, & i posted already about this track in another thread where you say you cant hear it playback... yes not bad, but lo-bandwidth please cos no-one can hardly stream that so you are removing 80% of potential listers unless they d/load it. I can stream it with DSL but...

nice track tho, well balanced, good flow, nice fx etc.

yeah not bad, no Jesus lyric's... good effects. solid track!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: Exciter (classical short mix)

Arse

Link?:  No link

WTF??? What's wrong with self-expression?

Are you another one of those intolerants kilo?

Yes, JESUS, there IS something about that name!

Message 4/6                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: Exciter (classical short mix)

k

nothing it's just my personal taste thats all.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Exciter (classical short mix)

Arse

Link?:  No link

Oh, okaaaay

Message 6/6                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: Exciter (classical short mix)

impfitrtec1

Thanks K for the comments.......it's funny how sometimes the tracks u bang out fast can turn out rather nice.

I thought that 1.5 mb was the limit...how much lower should i go? I don't wanna cause people inconvenience cuz 56k is the norm for people downloading.

Tim
God Bless

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum