0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Yet more for the tranceheads!!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 03-Nov-01  @  07:19 PM   -   Yet more for the tranceheads!!

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well well.. oh boy are you in luck... I'm just adding a hour long set to the radio feed courtesy of Mr Stu of Dream Creation, and i tell you, i aint listened to it yet even but he's played the best trance set i've ever heard .. so eclectic.. so i'm drooling to hear it streaming... it'll be on in about 20 minutes and then i'll leave it up for a week or whatever - i think we got like 200mb left for files before we start to remove any..

so you now have solar quest classic rarity tracks to enjoy AND this set... are we good to you or what.

we got another fine set in from woxy to add next up, and i've also got a set from 303infinity to add which he kindly sent - it's the set he gives to the ministry of sound site as far as I know, and actualy, I never listened to him too much, but the music is well deeper than I thought it'd be as it goes...

um what else, oh there should be another garage set soon which'll be a live taping of the crews FM show as far as i know.... i know there's a couple more cd's, cant think what they are now, but KEEP 'EM COMING!! ... sure it's live365 webcast but man, it's free and we are a poor ass non-corporate counter revolutionary site  

once you've started the radio once with a player like winamp, you can just bookmark it while it's playing and use that to connect anytime and see what's playing!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 03-Nov-01  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: Yet more for the tranceheads!!

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok it's all up & running... yum!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum