0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: disco sample hell

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  07:27 PM   -   disco sample hell

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

just posted this track i did 3 years ago, but what i'm more excited about is top of the pops. not only local boys super furries but an old friend is struming his gitar with the lurvly natalie imbrugiuglia, mmm, nice to have her back on the telly!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: disco sample hell

xoxos

thought it was 'hallway riot' so now i have to write a dozen retarded songs about high school. lessee.. there's the aqua net song, the happy latin teacher song, the drunken freshmen song, the.. um well maybe i'll just do hallway riot. i can't think of anything.

hallway riot, hallway riot, teacher says be quiet, it's hallway riot. i gotta hall pass i said i had to use the rest room, but my friends are in the class man there's the fire alarm, there's a girl named mary jane and she's in the next class room, i wanna party tonight let's have a hallway.. aah bunch of shit.

no aftertaste whatsoever!

Message 3/5                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: disco sample hell

bedwyr

no, this week it's mostly commercial disco re-hash,
i'l be posting my commercial teen angst set next week.

Message 4/5                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: disco sample hell

xoxos

you've got me going now.

Message 5/5                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: disco sample hell

bedwyr

right, there's another old track up now, if anyone knows the vocal sample i'd appreciate knowing too. so the disco sampling is 'holloway riot', this one's 'communication' and it's straight outa my arse, oh no that' should have been straight outa the sampler, might re-mix in logic next week  

i'm off down the pub to watch ireland beat england in the rugby, wa-hey!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum