0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New techno track

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  09:49 PM   -   New techno track

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hypnosis... I'm wondering if some elements make it too paranoid at times, maybe you can share some comments on this one?

Thanx!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: New techno track

xoxos

can't think of anything to say really. nice on the fade-in sound the way it changes vibe as it comes in.

is there any chat room around here that's like for music w/o all the pounding pounding drums in it? i'd rather like a nurserysongstech.com except for noncontrollergod children oh i'm giving up

Message 3/11                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  10:49 PM   -   RE: New techno track

influx

Link?:  Link

hehe. pounding 4/4 drums ONLY dammit!!!

Message 4/11                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: New techno track

Maarten

Thanks for listening, whent to a techno club the night before, hence the pounding.  
(Have been making an awfull lot of breaks in the last months but pounding still makes me feel good.)

cheers!

Message 5/11                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: New techno track

bedwyr

no not too scary, then again i've laid off the weed for a while! not sure about the sound that comes in 1'47", too much overdrive/distortion makes it clash with the fading in/out sound maybe? like the wibbly/wobbly sound anyway!

Message 6/11                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: New techno track

influx

pounding makes my girlfriend feel good, too

"Im gonna fuck you discretely" 

Message 7/11                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: New techno track

Maarten

Bah, such dirty talk!  

Message 8/11                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: New techno track

dARKSTATe

You got a girl now influx.. ;)

No wonder you been so quiet.. ;)

Marc_D

Message 9/11                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: New techno track

influx

no. no girl. just listened to tenacious D and it made me think of it.

anyone ever hear "Lamb"? Ive been missin out!

Message 10/11                 Date: 10-Oct-01  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: New techno track

Sensoniq

This is a cool track man...Some nice dissonant tones in there, sure does make me feel paranoid!

Anyway, I esp. like when the hats come in at :50...They really match the groove well. It seems a bit busy at 1:53 or so, but that's probably just because my 56k streaming connection keeps dying on me so I can't get a good feel for the groove...I will try again in a few

Message 11/11                 Date: 10-Oct-01  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: New techno track

Maarten

Well, you're probably right on the busy part... it's partially what I was refering to when using the word paranoid  
Like bedwyr said there's some sounds "clashing" a bit with eachother at some point, I think I'm gonna thin the track out a bit, might have overdone some parts.

Thanks for the comments!

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum