0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hemp hats in the house

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  06:21 AM   -   hemp hats in the house

pentera

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I finally put a tune up for DT... called 'dlx funk'

please comment at will. thanks guys

chinaski

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  09:46 AM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

xoxos

File?:  No file

html
body

META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="10; URL=http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/index.cfm"

font color=ffffff
font color=ffffff
font color=ffffff

/body
/html

nice song  

Message 3/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

k

Link?:  No link

whoops!... something went wrong there  

Message 4/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

panama

okay, its up and ready. enjoy!

chinaski

Message 5/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

k

hey I like that alot, it's got that 'something'..

Message 6/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

Maarten

Like that bass, very edgy. Is that you I hear? Nice break at around 2:00.... 3:30 is a bit too short for this though ;).

Message 7/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

xoxos

long time ago i did this track that went "i wonder still.. wonder still.. wonder still.. wonder still.." which after five minutes might as well have been "still wonder, still wonder" all frozen and crystallised and i was all liking it and thought how great. then my grandmother said it was saying "i want dust" and now you're telling me i've got dust? lucky me. liking what you've got is a very fortunate condition.

minimal!

Message 8/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

influx

Link?:  Link

damn good chinaski! and me not likin house music or whatever that is (tech house?)

it seems..unfinished tho. too short, yes, but when it breaks down and comes back in..it comes in kinda teasing like. perhaps thats intentional?

I wouldnt know how original sounding it is but I like the sounds, and I like the funk of it a LOT! I would totally dance to that and could see it working quite well. just need WAY more length to it

Message 9/13                 Date: 07-Oct-01  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

influx

Link?:  Link

I just thought of something...another change...to add more

when the fwap fwap fwap "bass" line..you could have a rolling sound...kinda like the high whistle sound but just...aww fuck how does one explain? 

Message 10/13                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

steve

that whistly pad/lead thing sounds similar in places to the whistly pad/lead thing I`ve got in this downtempo track I`m working on right now. Admit it, you`ve been secretly flying across the atlantic and then sneaking into my gaff late at night to steal my midifiles haven`t you?

You`re scum but I`ll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, just this once. Besides which, my mixings so snide if I ever get round to posting it up you prolly wont be able to hear it anyway.

Oh yeah, nice track  

Message 11/13                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

thanks guys for giving it a listen.

A longer remix will definitley become a reality
sooner or later... just gotta de-personalize
myself from the tune and I'll be at work.

steve: well, I got it here first! so, HA!  

Message 12/13                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

xoxos

nah i got that patch on my nord.. "super nice," #11, bank 3, and i uploaded it before either of you so hah! hah! and "tra-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ncendentaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-al."

Message 13/13                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  07:06 AM   -   RE: hemp hats in the house

marianimal

Sorry, where is this track? I want to hear it but I can't find it. Thanks.
marianimal

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum