0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: a4k resampling question

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 05-Oct-01  @  11:16 PM   -   a4k resampling question

night_3333

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I want to play a sample from my a4k through my other gear and re-record it, is that possible? If so how would I go about that. I've only had this thing like 3 days...

The built in "resampling" function just applies internal stuff it seems

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: a4k resampling question

influx

Link?:  Link

I tried this in your other thread, but..

why not just get it setup...have it playing what you want through all the FX you want, and then RECORD IT in say cubase cakewalk whatever, then just scsi it over? I know for a fact you can do that

Message 3/6                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: a4k resampling question

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Link?: Link

1. Set MainOut to 'off'
2. Set AsgnOut to 'ASL&R' (Easiest way to do this is to make a copy of the Program and use the EasyEdit function for each sample).
3. Next go to the AD In page (not the rec setup page!) and set up the sampling input. Set the AsgnOut to ASL&R if you want to monitor your input signal, or set it to off if you don't.
4. Set the MainOut for the AD input to Stereo, or to one of the effects if you want to record through them.
5. In the RecSetup page: Set the record source to StOut.
6. Plug the assignable outs in your amplifier, instead of the stereo outs.

Message 4/6                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: a4k resampling question

influx

ha! someone knows their shit!

Message 5/6                 Date: 10-Oct-01  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: a4k resampling question

night333

Link?:  No link

HELL YEAH!! Little fuckin illogical to make it that roundabout.. but I understand why that works now... sortof...

Message 6/6                 Date: 11-Oct-01  @  06:39 PM   -   RE: a4k resampling question

0/d

Excellent mate,thanks,didn't think the thing could do that(even when I bought it!!),mucho appreciato

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum