0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: what r u doing now?

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/22                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:46 PM   -   what r u doing now?

LunarSeaWeapon

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

what are you doing right(apart from being logged on to DT)?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/22                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

Sensoniq

Link?: Link

scratchin' my nutz

Message 3/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

steve

smoking a tab and wondering why the ego levels have risen on this board.

Message 4/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

influx

Link?:  Link

risen?

hehe

whats a tab? isnt that a brand of soda?

Message 5/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

LunarSeaWeapon

Message 6/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

influx

well, I mean..its also a hit of acid over here but why would you smoke it?

jeez Im pretty out on the britspeak, arent I?

Kinda glad, really, after hearin all the fuckhead Djs over here sayin "Cane" and "innit" and "mate"...

jeez 

Message 7/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

DesignedMind

playing bass

Message 8/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

influx

strings? wood? huh? no keys? no screen? no continuouscontrollersLFOsoscillatorsfiltersenvelopes?

who>?

Message 9/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

LunarSeaWeapon

he must have might bass synth surely!!!

Message 10/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

LunarSeaWeapon

sorry i mean-he must have meant bass synth surely!!!  

Message 11/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

xoxos

seething because my delete key disappeared on me.

Message 12/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

LunarSeaWeapon

maybe its been deleted!!

Message 13/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

milan

talking to a friend about recording a band at his studio, in case my boss messes up a deal i made, which is to record them at our(my bosses) studio...

Message 14/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

steve

a 'tab' is a rollup cigarette influx .....but it also means acid on blotter too. And they tried to sell that clear cola crap over here for a while but it didn`t taste of lard so nobody in Britain wanted it.

And smoking acid is fun btw, I remember sharing a reef with a crushed purple microstar in it with this smelly bloke called Jon on a free period a college once. And then thinking it would be a good idea to go to my Government and Politics class straight after :-/ You only make mistakes like that once.

Message 15/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

influx

ahh..kinda like the time I took mushroom bong tokes when I was 16 and then went to work at a friggin MACHINE SHOP!!! phew!

Message 16/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

steve

now that WAS stupid.

Ya eejit ye.

Message 17/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

Sensoniq

Hey! Guess what? Right now I'm hocking a big fat loogie!

Message 18/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  06:31 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

Sensoniq

Whoops, my mistake. From the first post, I see I misread the question.

The question refers not to the nature of our actions in the present timeframe, but instead to which of our actions are just and righteous:

"What are you doing right?" it reads, not "right now".

I give you credit, Lunacy...The question is more profound than I had thought. It's now a question that tests our very moral and ethical standards. We all know one man's right can be another's wrong. Lets see how we our answers stand in the face of utter judgement.

With that said, I am going to have to put some careful thought into my revised answer and get back to you Lunacy.

But wait my friend, for i Can P?rOmiSe yoU THiS: My answer will be as profound as the preposition preceding the colon you just read in this horibly spelled runon sentence.

Good night

Message 19/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

xoxos

afaik acid is broken down by heat .: smoking it was just you being mental.

Message 20/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

Jasper

The problem with that tab clear stuff was that it DID taste of lard.

That and the fact that they advertised it in some pathetic 70's way with blokes and women running across beaches in caleforn i a. Right yes, were all so friggng sad over here all we ever think about is how good the states is and how good it'd be if we were just like it over here. Unfortunately we can't so whats the next best thing.. oh yeah coke... but wait for it... it's clear!!!

BIG FUCKING WOW!

Anyway, don't we kiss the USA's arse now or summit, so maybe I'd better change my ways.

As for the question, I'm currently in my evil tempered part of the day.

Message 21/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

steve

you sure about that xoxos? I felt pretty fucked up. Never mind, at least it was smelly Jons star that got wasted.

Message 22/22                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: what r u doing now?

LunarSeaWeapon

smoking DMT ...now that works!!!  

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum