0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: my first release

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  07:02 PM   -   my first release

nathan

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ah, got it in the right forum this time-WOOP

this is my first release, as in track i let other people lsten to   any other vancouver, canada peeps out there : ) ? ive been experimenting with music technology for the last 4+ years. i am finally just starting to get productive, as in making music with technology. this is a techno track, please listen to it all the way as it changes abit. hrm. id really like it if someone would rip this track apart and tell me how i can improve and what sucks and why.

all samples are made from the yamaha cs15d analogue synth, a speach synthesizer for windows and filtered thru a granular synth   the drums come from an world percusion archive, an 808 and from stomper and ofcourse are all filtered. =)

tell me what you think, no one has heard this track yet. =)

there are some instructions here: 1 goto: http://www.geocities.com/nathan_ncd/uziq/

2: download http://www.geocities.com/nathan_ncd/uziq/wwfuif1.zip and http://www.geocities.com/nathan_ncd/uziq/wwfuif0.zip

3: rename wwfuif1.zip --> wwfuif.rar wwfuif0.zip --> wwfuif.r00

4) extract the rar file in WinRaR (www.winrar.com) 5) listen to the mp3 contained !  

sorry about this, its just a work around for stupid free yahoo space, im waiting for the mp3.com site to come up so i can put everything there.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: my first release

nathan 2

Link?:  No link

WHOOPS, READ THIS INSTEAD!
this is my first release, as in track i let other people lsten to   any other vancouver, canada peeps out there : ) ? ive been experimenting with music technology for the last 4 years. i am finally just starting to get productive. this is a techno track, please listen to it all the way as it changes abit. hrm. all samples are made from the yamaha cs15d analogue synth, a speach synthesizer for windows and filtered thru a granular synth   the drums come from an world percusion archive, an 808 and from stomper and ofcourse are all filtered. =)

tell me what you think, no one has heard this track yet. =) its here nOW.. IN MY PROFILE ! http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/members/my_tracks/ram/DT_ACF7192865634.m3u

muha, ok, the hifi, version that will be on mp3.com has more top end, but you willg et the just of it

Message 3/4                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: my first release

xoxos

Link?: Link

tried to listen.. might be a thing for kilo. i can see there's an arrow not a circle, but the d/l link doesn't seem to do anything. unfortunately i decided to only install a player not a streamer. maybe the server's busy then.

Message 4/4                 Date: 29-Sep-01  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: my first release

k

Link?: Link

yeah the track file has dissapeared!! ?? - musta been trying to update it and it bummed-out whilst uploading... something happened tho cos it was fine yesterday or this morning... So what happened to it nathan?...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum