0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: batch sample transfer to E-MU ESI?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 17-Sep-01  @  10:26 AM   -   batch sample transfer to E-MU ESI?

milan

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hi, i was wondering if there is a way to send a bunch of samples to my esi2000 in a batch transfer, like recycle would do with a sliced breakbeat. i´m asking this because i just spend the whole evening manualy placing 100´s of drum samples to individual keys in a preset. its not complicated but it sure takes up a lot of time...

cheers, m.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 17-Sep-01  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: batch sample transfer to E-MU ESI?

steve

Link?: Link

wavesurgeon advanced will send samples over in bulk, works fine on my e4 and they list the esi series in the scsi list so I guess it`ll work fine for you too milan.

Were you asking if it`ll keymap them too? Dunno about that as I`ve only ever used it for dumping stuff over to my smapler hd for library use. If you want to wait a day or 2 till I get my rig back together again, then I`ll give it a go. Either that or you could ask at the squarecircle forum ( ^^^^ ). Its good stuff and cheap too.

Message 3/5                 Date: 17-Sep-01  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: batch sample transfer to E-MU ESI?

milan

thanx for reply steve.

i just remembered that i have ESI-WIN software, so i tried that, and came up with an interim solution- it will keymap, but it still sends samples one at a time, so you have to do some button klicking and scroling each time.

i´ll also look into this wave surgeon thingy, tnx for the tip!

Message 4/5                 Date: 20-Sep-01  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: batch sample transfer to E-MU ESI?

influx

wavesurgeon is SUPPOSED to map for you. dunno how well it works

Message 5/5                 Date: 20-Sep-01  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: batch sample transfer to E-MU ESI?

milan

Well, i just tried the demo version and the scsi transfer is disabled. not only can you not trasfer the samples, but you cant even see what the settings are, so i cant really say what it does or doesnt. very stupid of them. i´m sticking to my ESI-Win, which is free...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum