0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: What do you think?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 15-Sep-01  @  05:29 PM   -   What do you think?

Mage

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey, guyz just uploaded a new track. It's actually a track I've had done for a couple of months but the original is just over 12 min. long so I had to do a short edit to get it up. Let me know what you think...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 15-Sep-01  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: What do you think?

Mage

Oh, yeah, this is my shot at "Trance does not have to be based on melodic arpeggios..."

Message 3/6                 Date: 16-Sep-01  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: What do you think?

eight way buddha

Link?:  Link

i like the feel it produces, almost industrial. but i don't know much on genres, they morph so much it's hard to tell what's what.

keep up the good work!

Message 4/6                 Date: 16-Sep-01  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: What do you think?

milan

not bad.. has a nice dark mood which i like, almost like breakbeat tunes. the mix sounds funny, like some sounds are way up front, and the kick/bass is very quitet or there´s not much of it. maybe its the lo-fi...

Message 5/6                 Date: 17-Sep-01  @  05:22 AM   -   RE: What do you think?

Mage

Thanks for the comments and input guyz; it's really appreciated. Milan, I know what your saying about the levels: the kick I'm not gonna mess with cause outside of the lo-fi environment and on good speakers you can hear that it's a very low frequency kick giving it more a sub-by sound -- something that I could layer with a kick that has more snap making it more of a dancefloor type of track, but I really dig the layed back sub push sound it gives on it's own. The rest of the sounds are probably the result of my having remixed the track down from 12m to 7m in a hurry, meaning I didn't spend much time re-mastering, so I can fix that when I have some time... Again, thanx.

Message 6/6                 Date: 17-Sep-01  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: What do you think?

milan

yah, i suspected it might be lo-fi, its the same with subs on my track. 24kbs is really not the best was to judge production, i know...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum